Chapter - 67

Recap: Yash announces marriage in seven days. Later Anjali is determined to get his forgiveness and win his old self back.

******************

Deepthi and Vanaja who watched Yash announcing his engagement and marriage with Anjali sat glaring at each other. 

Van: Avalukku eppadi ivana therinju irukkum. How did he fall for her ? Neeyum irukkiye onnuthukkum use illama.

Dee: Shut maa, nane kaduppu la irukken.

Van: Shall I tell what to do next ? Just check his details and his office or residence. We will go and get settled in his home saying we are Anjali's relatives and we are left with nothing except for them. Oru acting pottu settle ayidalam life la yedhukkum kashtam irukkadhu eppadi ?

Dee: something good you have said for the first time. Let me check his details. Marriage ku munnadi we should reach him.

Deepthi started searching the details of Yash and his company and residence but she could only locate his office and told Vanaja about the address.

Van: Morning seekiram ready agu eppadiyachum avana impress panni settle ayidanum.

-----------

Yash and Anjali got changed into their night wear and settled in the dinning with a light dinner. Anjali sat next to Yash brushing her knees with him but he stared at her. she grinned sheepishly and moved her knees away.

Anj Mv: romba dhan panra man nee. Iru unakku irukku.

She suddenly thought of something and turned to Yash and stopped him eating.

Anj: Yash, I forgot to ask, how did Varushini left quietly without making any fuss ? 

Yas: I just showed a trailer of her manmadha leelai. Silent ah poita. Actually I wanted to show it to you and stop the engagement but it took time until yesterday night. Our men were following her but how did they not find you ?

Anj: simple, I masked my face so that she will not identify me. 

Yas:hmm periya james bond... I have some important work and will be in study. You go to sleep.

Yash took his mobile and dialed Rishi and Nanda on a concall and walked to the study.

Ris: Yennada samadhanam ayitingala ?

Yas: Adhellam achu now I called for something important. Nanda, keep tracking Anju's step mom and her daughter. They might have watched us on TV today so they will come in search of me for sure. There is no way they could find mansion so probably they will end up at office. Inform our security and let them alert us immediately.

Nan: Sure sir. I will alert them. Anything else to be done ?

Yas: Let us see what are they up to and then decide accordingly. 

Ris: Did you forget somebody else in your target Yash ?

Yas: Avlo seekiram marakka matten. She did a drama of eating poison right then execute it but let her not die...make sure of it.

Nan: Sirappa senjudalam sir. And Dhiya, Nila wanted to see you to plan for the wedding.

Yas: come over here for dinner tomorrow lets discuss.

Yash finished his calls and came to room and saw Anjali waiting for him without sleeping. Yash silently went and took a glass of water and gulped it and settled on a side of the bed. Anjali too laid and moved to him but he put a pillow before she could reach him.

Anj: Enna panringa ? Romba too much ah illa ?

Yas: Too much um illa three much um illa poi padu di silent ah.