Chapter - 103

Note: please don't forget to vote.

Recap: Rishi and Dhiya get married and leave for honeymoon. Nanda and Nila too leave for honeymoon.

*********************

The hot sun was hitting the windows but eventually stopped from reflecting inside the room by the blinds that danced in the sync to the light romantic music that played in the room. The very light mumblings now turned into gigglings as the two humans below the duvet were over some debate.

Rishi and Dhiya arrived at Bora Bora 24 hours ago and they slept like dead over jet lag and just woke up realising they were at their honeymoon.

Ris: Its been almost two days we are married and yet to start our life. This is too bad Mrs. Rishi.

Dhi: We shall start but after sight seeing. Because if you start ow I may be tired and would stay back in the resort so first sight seeing then honeymoon matter.

Ris: Aniyayam panre di. Atleast light breakfast achum kudu di apram full meals pathukuren.

Dhi: Nee start panna full meals dhan da finish pannuve so get ready poitu vandhu start pannalam.

Ris: Oru kiss achum kudu. un purushan pavam la.

Dhiya smiled and Rishi hovered on her and kissed her gently. Dhiya wrapped her hands around his neck and they kissed slowly and sweetly. His hands explored her curves and she grasped the sheets tightly with a loud moan when he pinched her peaks softly. He left her lips and kissed her jawline and trailed down to her collarbone and chest and left wet kisses. Dhiya shut her eyes lost in his touches.

Rishi removed her upper clothes and devoured her bare torso and she squimmered under him. Dhiya pulled his shirt and the buttons flew away leaving him shirtless and she started kissing his abs and gave love bites all over his shoulder and chest while he managed to undress her completely. He worshipped every inch of her body and she felt be tortured with pleasure.

He locked her hands with his one hand and started kissing her while he rubbed his hard member at her wet core sending electric shivers through her body. He slowly thrusted inside her and a loud moan left her mouth which was lost in his kiss. He made slow movements initially and with time started to thrust with force slamming his body into hers. The sound of their skin slapping echoed the room along with her screams. Long after she reached her climax twice he reached his first and finally he filled her with a last pounce and slumped on her with his face on the crook of her neck. Both were panting heavily and their bodies were shuddering from a rough sex.

Rishi laid next to her and pulled her to his chest and kissed her hair and they slept again.

-----------------------

Nanda and Nila were dressed in shirt and jeans with snow jackets and boots as it was snowing at Paris. Nanda pulled her close to him as they stood under the Eiffel tower clicking selfies. Nanda pecked her cheeks and lips as they clicked many more photos. They sat admiring the night view holding a hot chocolate and their hands were crossed as they sipped from each other's cup.

Nila sat between his legs and leaned on his chest and Nanda wrapped his hand around her chest and kissed her earlobe and gave open mouth kisses on her cheeks.

Nil: Nanda, I never in my life thought that I would be married and be on a honeymoon to my favourite destination. Ippadi Eiffel tower keela unna katti pudichu kiss pannitu selfie eduppen nu nenaikkave illa.

Everything happened because of you. I love you.

Nan: I love you too Nila. Yash sir ah thavira yen life la vera yarum vara mattanga nenachen for my boring and arrogant attitude but you came into my life and added colors to it. Rishi, Yash sir and me , we never thought we would live a life like this at any time. But Anjali, she is an angel she changed everyone's life. It was her the reason for every bit of happiness in all our life.