Chapter - 140

A few months later:

Anjali was getting ready in a silk saree and she heard a meeky voice calling her "amma". She turned to see Ansh holding the forefinger of Yash. Both father and son were dressed in a silk dhothi and silk maroon shirt and were twinning. Both smiled at her and Ansh took quick wobbling steps towards her. Anjali lifted him and kissed his cheeks.

Anj: Happy birthday Ansh kutty...

Yash stood behind Anjali and kissed her cheeks. 

Ansh: Appa, papa...

Yash smiled and presses a long kiss on his cheeks.

Yas: Happy birthday prince

Anj: Usually boys will be close to their mother only here it is reverse. Pesiye avana mayakki vechurukka Yash nee.

Yas: He may be willing to spend time with me but he loves you more than me. You know that too.

Anj: Lets go. Everyone must be waiting for us.

Both got into the Rollsroyce and Madhan drove to their new home they had built. They wanted to make it a memorable one and planned the housewarming on the first birthday of Ansh. They invited very few people for the house warming as the party for the birthday was arranged in a grand manner in the evening.

As soon as they arrived, their friends hugged them and they walked inside. Abhimanyu took Ansh from Yash. Yash and Anjali sat for the pooja. The priest performed all the poojas for their new home which was built with every planning by themselves. It was not a mansion but a three storeyed home with three bedrooms in each floor, a study, a large living in the ground floor.

The gym was constructed separately beside the swimming pool. A play area for kids was in the opposite side of the gym next to the garden. Anjali did plan everything and they built the home with love. 

After the pooja everyone settled in the living and was served with sweets made by Anjali specially. 

Abhimanyu was feeding the sweet pongal to Ansh and Anika as they listened to the story he was reciting.

Nan: Ansh kutty, Anika papa do you want to join me in garden ?

Anika: Mama ice cream pleech

Nan: No, your mom will kill me.

Ansh: Mama....ishhhh ishhhh

Nan: Evening ice cream kedaikkum now come lets go the garden and play.

Nanda carried them to the garden and after sometime Anjali took food in a plate went in search of them. She gasped when she saw them sitting on the grass with three tubs of ice cream and Ansh, Anika's face was full of ice cream.

Anj: Anna, what have you done ?

Before Anjali could reach them Ansh hugged Nanda with his hands around his neck protecting his mama from the wrath of his mother. Nanda smiled and kissed his forehead. Yash came with the spiderman and Elsa sippers filled with warm water for Ansh and Anika. He smiled and gave it to them.

Anj: so you know this was happening ?

Yas: No, I know this will happen so I came prepared with warm water. 

Ansh: Appa...

Yash lifted him in hands and kissed his cheeks. Anjali as usual melted in seeing them and Anika raised her hands towards Yash and he lifted her on his other arm. Both Ansh and Anika wrapped their arms around his neck. They giggled when Yash tickled them with his nose as they  walked back into home.

 By afternoon all were having lunch at the dining. The door bell rang and Geetha opened the door and a girl with a veil came in with a boy. Yash rushed and welcomed them followed by others.