Chapter - 85

Recap: Yash and Anjali go on sight seeing and then spend some intimate time

********************

Dhiya and Nila were at the office checking on the current proposals and project that were queued up ahead of the new architect venture. All the proposal were from across the country. Being it was all yet to finalize Dhiya informed Rishi and Nila to keep all the proposals a secret even from their own employees.

Dhi: Rishi, we need to run a background check on all these firms and projects that has landed in our court now. Lets segregate the genuine ones before taking it to Yash.

Ris: don't you think we need our employees help to check on all these. I mean we have  proposals piled up in huge number.

Dhi: In that case we need a person very confidential to work for us until we go official on these.

Nil: Katherine, Anjali has a real good opinion on her and she seem to very genuine.

Dhi: Lets us take her help and do a first level check and involve Nanda to do a ground level on them. Later we can decide.

Ris: Alright madam you are too genius.

Dhi: shut up. We are going to the site to do a check on whats happening.

Ris: I have informed Nanda to put his guards in place to see if any rebels are over there. I mean we do have but we need to be sure to keep them in control.

Dhi: Any news on Varushini ?

Nil: No, Nanda is pissed off. He is into every person who are suspects but no clues.

Ris: then she is really into some big hands now.

Dhi: Hope Nanda gets her before Yash and Anjali return. He will be in peace then.

Ris: Lets go the site now. Time is very less for us.

----------------------

Yash and Anjali were at the Pamplemousses Garden which is one of the most popular tourist attraction in Mauritius, and is located near Port Louis. It is the oldest botanical garden in the Southern Hemisphere. It is populated with more than 650 varieties of plants among which are the famous Baobabs, the Palmier Bouteille, the ineluctable Giant Water Lilies, dozens of medicinal plants, a large spice garden and many more.

One of the main attractions of the botanical garden is the 85 different varieties of palm trees brought from different corners of the world.

They clicked photos and selfies covering the beautiful lillies. 

Later on they arrived at the Ganga Talao commonly known as Grand Bassin which is a crater lake. On the shoreline sits a temple along with a collection of small shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva and other gods.

Anjali pulled Yash to the Shiva temple and they offered prayings and sat in the premises drowing in the peace of it. People were meditating in the calm place and Anjali loved the silence over the divinity there. 

After spending a quality time there they decided to return the resort and walked out of the shrine. Anjali hugged Yash holding his arm.

Yas: Enna achu ma ?

Anj: I remember once I visited a shiva temple with my mother on a shivaratri. After that I have never been to a shiva temple. After so many years I m visiting one and got memories of my mother.

Yas: Your mother is always in you, in your heart. you have her blessings always. Don't worry she will happy today.

Just then when they were about to leave the place an elderly lady in her fifties came to them who looked like an indian.