Chapter - 80

Recap: Wedding night ofYash, Anjali and Nanda, Nila.

***********

                                                                 "Love is in the air"

Nanda woke up to the alarm of his mobile and saw his girl sleeping  peacefully and her hairs covering her face. He put the strand of hair behind her ears and kissed her hair. Nila stirred in her sleep to the movement and rubbed her eyes. She saw Nanda looking at her and she moved next to him facing other side. Her cheeks had turned pink of blushing that did not go unnoticed by Nanda. He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheeks.

Nan: Morning love....how do you feel ?

Nil: hmm. Fe...feel..good.

Nan: Why are you stammering now and don't worry I will take care of you. Now get used to wake like this everyday. Some days you may stay back without getting out of bed.

Nil: Why ?

Nan: Because here on I will not be gentle to you. I m a bodyguard and fighter theriyum la. Avlo seekiram compromise panna matten. 

He turned her and hovered on attacking her lips. And they were into their world filling the room with the fragrance of their sweats and hormones. 

Yash and Anjali were cuddling and her cheek was pressed on his chest and their hands wraped around each other. Anjali was frowning in sleep due to hunger and she could not take any longer and woke up to see Yash sleeping with a light snore. She slowly removed herself and wrapped a blanket around her. she took her clothes and rushed to the washroom to get fresh.

Missing her warmth Yash moved his hand searching her with eyes closed and when she was not there he woke up and sat leaning on the headboard. The time was already 10 a.m and he heard the sound of running water from the washroom that she was in there.

He saw the room was a mess they had done last night with their clothes scattered, the flowers from the bed and floor crushed and dried, the blown out candles, her jewelry he had removed were on the floor and the cusions from the couch, pillow were not in place but the reason behind the mess brought a smile on his face as he reminiscenced his romantic stunts of last night. 

He knew Anjali would not like to let any person into their personal space and she would prefer to clean the room by herself so he quickly wore his tracks and started to clean the mess. He dumped the floweres and candles into the trash and their clothes and duvet into the laundry bag. He picked her jewels and placed on the vanity table and placed all the cusions and pillows back in place.

He was sitting on the couch checking through his mobile. The sound of the washroom door opening made him raise his head. He was ogling at his wife who came out wearing a inskirt and blouse with a towel on her chest. She came wiping her hair with a towel and saw Yash and smiled at him with a blush.

She stood before the mirror to drape the saree but Yash soon hugged her behind and pulled the saree from her hand. He inhaled her fresh scent and kissed her cheeks.

Yas: Oru good morning kiss illa, hug illa how dare you Mrs. Yash ?

Anj: and you have the answer that I m Mrs. Yash.

Yas: Saree illama indha nuptial thread blouse mela pakka evlo sexy ah irukku theriyuma ? 

His hands on her bare waist was grazing her skin and he swayed their faces a little with cheeks pressed together. She stopped his hands which tried to slip into her skirt and turned to him. She gave a sound kiss on his cheeks.

Anj: This is for cleaning up the room. Now go get bathed, I m hungry. 

Yas: I m too hungry and want to eat badly.

My Innocent PA (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें