Chapter - 137

Recap: Anjali is saved by a girl and Yash brings Anjali and Ansh to his presidential suite.

*********************

Yash and Anjali could not leave each other's embrace. Yash did not leave her and hugged her tight to him. She was resting on his chest. Both were vulnerable from the tragic incident.

Anj: Who saved me ?

Yas: A girl, I couldn't see her face. She had a veil but I thanked her.  She even took care of Ansh when you were unconscious. She told that she gave bottle feed to our prince.

Anj: She must be an angel. I want to meet and thank her.

Yas: yes I owe her a lot for giving you back to me. Lets get back to normal and invite her. 

There was a knock on the door and Yash laid her on the bed and opened the door. Everyone entered inside and the girls were in group hug letting their tears.

Abhi: Are you fine Anjali ?

Anj: Yes uncle I m fine. Nothing to worry.

Nil: How did you get to escape from there ?

Anj: Actually there is a secret exit from our bedroom. Once Yash has shown me that. Initially it did not strike to me but when I went to grab some clothes to secure Ansh in it, I remembered the exit and used it to get our of the mansion.

Nan: Thank god, we made that in our plan at the time of designing.

Ris: Even I forgot about that.

Dhi: Yash, Anjali we got your clothes. Get changed and will have food. None has eaten for the past two days.

Anjali looked at Yash and her brothers who appeared so tired but a relaxation in their eyes that they found her and Ansh.

Everyone left giving them privacy to get ready. Yash carried her to washroom and stripped her. He found few scratches on her leg and hands that caused when she tried move out of the plants at the time of escape.

He turned on the shower and washed her hair and bathed her. Anjali stopped him and saw his palm which had turned extremely rough from lifting the crumbled building blocks. She unbuttoned his shirt and saw burns on his body and looked at him with tears.

Yas: I searched for you and our prince between the blocks. Nothing to worry I don't feel any pain. I m good.

Anj: How could you feel pain when it is already reflecting in me. I love you Yash, I love so much.

Yas: I love you sweety, I love you so much.

They got bathed and Anjali wore a robe and took Ansh for a bath. They got ready and came to the dine room and others were waiting for them.

After a long hunger strike they had food in silence. All the time Yash was holding her hand and never left her. Even he fed her the food from his hands but was not ready to leave her hand.

After having food Anjali cleared her throat gaining their attention.

Anj: Yash what happened to her ?

She saw his veins popping out and his jaws clenched in anger.

Nan: They are taken down. Nothing to worry. Try to come out of it. 

Abhi: Yash, come home. Lets all live together.

Vin: yes Yash, it would be good for all. Lets stay together.

Yas: Thank you but I wish to live the way I m used to. No worries I will take care. 

Abhi: The door are always open for you.