Chapter - 23

Note: Dedicating this chapter to @Nithymkrish . She is getting married tomorrow. Wish you a happy married life thangam. stay happy always. ❤🧡💛💚💙💜❣💕💞💓💗💖💘💝

Recap: Anjali gets hurt by Yash words and resigns her job. Dhiya accepts to help Yash

*****************************

After the painful sleepless night Yash got ready and reached Dhiya's apartment before the time said by Dhiya. He parked his car and messaged Dhiya about his arrival. Dhiya and Nila saw Anjali sleeping so they left after locking the door went to meet Yash. Anjali who was pretending to sleep when Dhiya and Nila entered the room went to take bath once she heard the sound of door locking after they left. She planned to go the near by temple for her mind peace.

Dhiya and Nila reached the car where Yash was waiting and Dhiya introduced Nila to Yash and he greeted her.

Nila: Dhiya told me everything. Neenga yaravena irundhutu ponga but don't you dare to hurt her again. Avala naanga ivlo naal kashta pattu oru normal life kondu vara try panrom. If you can't help atleast leave her.

Dhiya: Nila, lets give him a chance. Namma Anjali mathiri avarukkum life la problem irukku but enna words wrong ah convey ayiduchu. Let him speak to her. If he can fix then lets not bother afterall we need a better life for Anjali. 

Yash: Thank you so much for trusting me. I promise not to break her heart again and also I will transform her life to much better one than you thought of.

Nila: she is sleeping and this is the key. Ippo ponga or else ava enchadhum kulikka poiduva so neenga after 9 dhan poganum.

Yash: No I will go meet her right away.

Dhiya: All the best.

Yash got the key and wore the face mask and wet inside the apartment after Dhiya informed the security that Yash was her brother.

Dhiya: Nalla vela ava kulikka poradhukku munnadi poga sonne illana madam eppovum pola skirt, shirt pottutu vandhu iruppa romba embarassing ah poi irukkum.

Yash opened the door and entered inside and locked the door. He called her but there was no response he searched her in the kitchen and the other two bed rooms were open and she was not there. Only one room was locked and Yash guessed it should be Anjali's room so he sat in the couch in the hall waiting for her to come out.

Anjali took bath and as usual wore her inskirt and instead of shirt she wore a blouse to dress in half saree for the temple. Before wearing the half saree she searched for the hair dryer but it wasn't there in her dressing table so she came out wiping the water from her hair with a towel to take the hair dryer from Dhiya's room.

Yash who was sitting in the hall saw her in inskirt and blouse and choked which startled Anjali. She started to scream but Yash immediately rushed to her and pushed her against the wall and closed her mouth with his palms. She started beating his arms and he held her both hands with his other hand.

Yash: shhhhhh..don't shout ok. I m here just to speak with you. please 

Anjali eyed to remove his palm from her mouth and he repeated again not to make noise before removing his palm.

Anj: Enna nenachutu irukinga ippadi dhan yaarum illadha veetla varuvingala idhu onum unga company illa. Veliya ponga.....

Yash placed his hand on her bare waist which froze her and words stopped from her mouth. Yash looked at her face and his gaze followed the water drop from her forehead sliding to her cheek, neck and upper chest. He stopped looking further and looked at her eyes.