Chapter - 108

Recap: Goutham is furious on Vinitha knowing everything about her past and screams to destroy Yash.

**********************

It was the weekend and three days before the begining of the tournament for Yash. Both Yash and Anjali were in the bed cuddling and lazy to wake up. She was on his chest and he was caressing her hair in silence. Anjali left a huge sigh and moved next to him. Yash turned to her and kissed her forehead.

Yas: Are you sure, you don't want to accompany me ?

Anj: There are many qualifying rounds before the semi-final and final. I know you will make up to the finals so we will all come over to watch the finals. If I come with you now then you will feel bad for not being with me and I don't want that. Give your full concentration on the tournament, its just 10 days in total from today. I want to see you a successful man in everything and definitely I don't want to be a distraction to you.

Yas: You will never be a distraction to me but may be I will feel bad for not being with you there. 

Anj: Yes, so don't be grumpy and do your best and moreover I will watch the live fight. Nanda anna will do it for us. Remember your wife will be watching and waiting to see you win in every round of the tournament. For every win I owe you something you ask me.

Yas: Alright taken in mind . Its been long time we played a game, how about playing one now Mrs. Yash.

Anj: sollunga Mr. Yash and what game do you want me to play.

Yas: Lets make it simple this time. Its just that you should keep your eyes locked with me for two minutes. You lose if you blink or moan.

Anj: And the rules ?

Yas: This time I give it to you to fix the rules.

Anj: Bad decision mama. Ok rules are you will not touch me and you will be at a safe distance from me. May be go near the wall.

Yas: Are you getting too smart Mrs. Yash ?

Anj: Can't help having a cunning fellow around me anytime.

Yash smirked and wore his boxers and moved to the wall and looked at her. The moment Anjali said start Yash moved to the huge portrait of Anjali and traced his fingers on the waist with his eyes locked with hers.

Anj Mv: Porukki eppadi plan pannalum oru check vekkuran. 

Yash saw her reactions and smirked at her. In an instant he kissed and licked her waist on the photo making her gasp and she shut her eyes when his lips went abover her waist. He chuckled at her reaction and came hovering on her.

Yas: You lost Mrs. Yash as always.

Anj: Nee seriyana fruad da eppadinalum nee win panre. Eppadi dhan unakku mattum ippadlam idea varudho theriyala.

Yas: even now I m telling you. The day when you understand the logic behind this game I will start losing and will never win.

Anj: Andha logic dhan theriyalaye.

Yas: And that is my plus. Now you lost and I take what I want for winning.

He locked her hands abover her head and started kissing her and continued to make love to her. It was in the noon they woke up to the continous ringing of his mobile. He saw the call from Nanda and answered it. 

Later he woke up Anjali and they both got bathed and came down to see their freinds giving a teasing smile. After lunch the girls settled to watch a movie while Yash, Rishi and Nanda went to the study. 

Yas: What happened Nanda ?

Nan: We have observed few men following everyone of us. Seem to Tiwari's men. I have tightened up the security as the threat is merely high.