Chapter - 77

P.S: give a slow read and imagine all the sequences and decors of the wedding. Hope you will feel the vibe of wedding.

Recap: All arrive at the resort and Yash takes Anjali to a yatch at night. 

********************

A day could not be as special as a wedding day for a couple who are madly in love with each other. The nature too blesses them for their unconditional love and that happened when the sun hid behind the clouds giving a cozy feeling with a gentle wind grazing the flowers that were adding beauty to the wedding venue.

The open space had a circular stage with four pillars. Each pillars were decorated with yellow calla lilly and rananculus flowers. The ceiling of the stage was filled with white and baby pink snapdragon and wisteria flowers which hung beautifully. Seatings was arranged on either side of the aisle which was decorated with roses , peony and tulips which almost resembled a garden of plants filled with flowers.The floor of the aisle was filled with roses and orchid for the bride and groom to walk over.

Meera, Abhimanyu, Goutham and Vinitha had arrived early and Meera was speaking with the priest to prepare for the wedding. Nanda and Saran was with priest to ensure he had all the things for the wedding. Rishi was checking on the food along with the chefs. Dhiya came dressed in a beautifuly green silk saree and her hair was tied in bun and adorned with jasmine flowers. She had the matching jewels that was purchased.

Later Rishi and Dhiya were welcoming the guest and guided them to their seats. Abhimanyu just sat without bothering to anything and Goutham and Vinitha too did the same.

Yash was standing infront of the mirror looking at himself in the wedding attire Anjali had bought him. He was wearing a white silk shirt and silk dhothi with zari and pink border. He turned to sideways looking at himself admiring the costume gifted by his girl for him. The stylist set his hair and trimmed his beard. He was looking dashing. He put the silk angavastram towel on his shoulder and twisted his mustache looking at the mirror.

Nila knocked on the door and entered inside with a tiny bowl in her hand.

Nil: Unga aalukku semmaya select panni irukinga. Take this Anjali wanted you to keep this on your forehead.

Nila herself took a little of the sandal paste and applied a thin line of it on Yash forehead.

Yas: En wife evlo poruppa kuduthu irukka paaru. Ippo dhan I m looking real handsome.

Nil: Seri seri I m going. Meet you at the stage.

Nila went back to Anjali who was getting ready. She helped to open the jewel box which had two big cases with wedding and reception written on it. She opened the wedding case and gave to the stylist.

Eshwar entered the venue with his wife and daughter. Nanda rushed to Dhiya and Rishi who was welcoming him and joined them. He was taken to the VIP section and made him comfortable. The waiters were serving the guest with welcome drinks. There was a sudden commotion and everyone turned to see the business monsters and friends of Yash, Aryan and Vikram arriving with Sanjana and Sahana along with Raghav and Malini. the security was blocking the other guest from reaching them and escorted them to the VIP section. Nanda and Rishi welcomed them with love and respect. They informed that Yash was getting ready and excused to look at other guest. They were happily chitchatting since they were meeting after a long time.

Gou: Appa, avanga Vikram, Aryan dhane?

Abhi: Same monsters, better stay away from them. Vikram is a ruthless beast and never show mercy for his enemies. Aryan kadavul padhi mirugam padhi. He has a heart to forgive if the enemy regrets and wanted a chance to be good but one thing about him is even Chanakya will fail against his manipulations and cunning brain. He could easily guess his enemies move and will be ahead of them. Yash is a mix of Vikram and Aryan. All three are beasts and will do anything if they are determined to get. Onnukku onnu salichadhu illa. They just washed away my generation business men from the country within few years of entering in the business world. Never get involved in their business without my knowledge. Most important don't let your mind around their women.