Chapter - 27

Recap: goutham flirts with Anjali scaring her and Yash informs Nanda to get Goutham to his secret cell

*****************

Yash called Rishi and informed him to wait or him on way to his secret cell and then instructed Madhan to drive to the place where rishi would be waiting. His mind was constantly running the scene when Anjali came running out of fear. As soon they reached Yash saw Rishi waiting already and he moved to Rishi's car and they drove to the secret place.

Nanda was waitng for them in the entrance and greeted them as soon they got down from the car.

Yash: what is his condition now ?

Nan: I have sedated him he will get conscious in 30 minutes.

Yash: too long. Get him awake now....

The trio went inside and Goutham was tied to a chair and he was unconscious. Nanda called his men to get a bucket of ice water and then he poured it on Goutham until he was conscious. Goutham opened his eyes and saw Yash smirking at him sitting in his chair. Yash sighed Nanda and he gave a tight slap to goutham and blood oozed from the corner of his lips.

Gou: Yash, you are doing a big blunder. If Mom know about this then she will hate you for her life.

Yash: Only if she knows....

Gou: Stop this Yash....let me go..

Yash: Really....I warned you many times and forgave you everytime when you crossed my path but this time you made a mistake by troubling Anjali which will cost your life..

Gou: She is just another relaxation for you Yash... don't do this to me for her...or are you scared that she will leave you like Varushini did.

Yash: don't compare Anjali with that shit piece of yours. She is just a bitch to run behind your ass so don't ever take Anjali's name in your shit mouth.

Gou: So are you in love ?

Yash: that is none of your business..I don't want to see you anywhere around Anjali..... Nanda break his legs and throw him at his doorsteps.

Gou: No no no Yash don't you dare to do this to me. I will give you the worst in return. Mom will never forgive you if she knows this.

Yash: How will she know unless you tell her and I know you won't tell her because .........

Nanda showed his phone to Goutham which had numerous photos of Goutham playing with girls and he and the girls were nude in every photo.

Yash: Open your mouth that I was the reason for your accident the next minute you will the sensation on every media....Naa romba mosamanavan amma kaga mattum dhan unna uyiroda vidren illa indha second I can finish you without evidence.....

Gou Mv: You made a wrong move Yash, I will ruin your happiness once for all...

Nanda lifted Goutham's leg and hit with his elbow breaking his leg and Goutham screamed in pain.

Yash: Arrange someone to throw him.

Yash and Rishi left from there and drove to Yash Mansion.

Rishi: avanukku evlo thimiru eppovum un line cross pannitey irukkan...

Yash: He thought I won't touch him fearing for maa but this will be a lesson.

Rishi: We need to have an eye on him....

Yash: Nanda will handle don't worry.

Rishi: Passport , Visa ellam ready...airlines pesiten..your jet time at 4 p.m.