Chapter - 72

P.S: MIPA has reached 250K reads. Thank you everyone for all your love.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Recap: Yash and Anjali do the pooja before marriage along with Goutham and Vinitha. Meera warn Sheela for bad mouthing Anjali.

*******************

Dhiya and Nila went to office to complete their important task before taking leave for Anjali and Yash wedding. Yash was in the gym working out. Rishi was not feeling well so he stayed in the room to rest. The door was locked and Nanda rang the bell.  Sheela was watching TV and Anjali was preparing juice for Yash. Hearing the door bell she rushed and opened the door with the PIN. Nanda came in and she locked it again.

As they walked inside Anjali stumbled and Nanda caught her from falling. She winced in pain and found difficult to place her foot on the floor. Nanda lifted her and walked to the living and made her sit on the couch. Sheela who was watching them clicked photos of Nanda carrying Anjali and then started her act of worrying for Anjali.

Nanda checked Anjali's foot and made a simple massage and twisted it Ad in an instant she felt a relief from pain.

Anj: Enna panninga sudden pain poiduchu.

Nan: Idhellam simple ma. We have basic knowledge on first aids for all types of injuries. Seri nee rest edu I will join sir in gym.

Anj: Appo juice kondu poidunga I need to check on Rishi anna. Dhiya call pannuva.

Nanda smiled and took the juice and left to gym and Anjali went to Rishi's room. Sheela was smirking looking at the photo.  She quickly went out and called one of the guards and gave him some money and gave some instructions and returned to the living.

After finishing their practice Yash and Nanda came to living and Nanda went to his room. Yash sat looking at his mobile.

Yas: where is Anjali ?

Sheela: Mapla avalukku enga ungala pakka time irukku. Unga friends pakradhukke time seriya irukku. Rishi room ku poi romba neram agudhu innum veliya varala. Idhellam sari illa mapla solli veinga. 

Yas: Appadiya, enna panna ?

Sheela: Neenga thappa eduthukala na naa solren mapla.

Yas: Sollunga enna achu ?

Sheela took her mobile and showed the picture of Nanda carrying Anjali.

Shee: Neenga romba nallavaru mapla adhan unga kitta edhuvum maraikka virumbala. Neenga nambala na wait pannunga idho varen.

She quickly went out and called the bribed guard and winked at him to speak to Yash.

Guard: Madam solradhu unma dhan sir, Nanda sir neenga office pona apram Anjali madam kootitu veliya poiduvaru.

Yas: Are you the new guard got trained recently ?

Guard: Yes sir, naa eppavum ungalukku nermaiya iruppen.

Anjali came out of Rishi room and saw Yash, Sheela and the guard and their faces semed so serious.

Anj: what happened why are you all serious ?

Yas: Anjali how is your ankle now ? do we need to call the doctor ?

Anj: Nothing serious pa. I m fine. Seri ayiduchu.

Yas: Anjali maa can you get the tub filled for me ? I will be there soon.

Anjali just hummed and left to their room. Yash called Nanda and he too came immediately.

Yas: Nanda, she has some photo and your new trained guard has something to tell.

Nan: Enna sir ?

Yash said what Sheela and the guard told him about Nanda and Anjali to him. Nanda gritted his teeth and saw both Sheela and the guard.