Chapter - 124

Recap: Yash and Nanda find something from the CCTV footage of AM Residence.

************************

Abhimanyu reached home and went to his room that he was using now. He was shocked to see Varushini on his bed. He cleared his throat and she smiled at him.

Abhi: Why are you here and not in your room ?

Var: I decided to stay with you henceforth. Any problem in that.

Abhi: We can't stay in one room. Now go to your room. Lets speak later.

Var: No, lets speak now. Tell me do you have any idea of caring for me and your baby ?

Abhi: You are already staying in my home and people are assigned to care for you. What else do you want ?

Var: See all the time I can't live with fear and insecurity. What if your wife throws me out in your absence. How will I take care of our child ? So I want you to decide for me. Give me responsibility in AM Industries. Give me some shares of it.

Abhi: That is not an easy job. I need to take the concern of my lawyer and board members before doing it.

Var: You need not seek permission from anyone to transfer the shares owned by you.

Abhi: Again I have my sons who have right over my business and properties. I can't decide on my own.

Var: Correct it. you have only one son Goutham. Yash will never come behind your properties. 

Abhi: Still doesn' matter. If I wish to give rights to the child then that will happen after the child is born and definitely not before it.

Var: So I will beg from others for my needs is it ?

Abhi: You are getting what you want.

Var: I want a stable life and you can give me that by either marrying me now or I should be a part of AM Industries. I have got the papers ready and you can sign. I will be the authority next to you in business.

Abhi: Are you kidding ? Never mind I should have not returned. 

Abhimanyu immediately left the home and drove to a resort. Yash called Meera to confirm if Vinitha was at home after confirming that she was staying with her mom for the day he informed Nanda to call Abhimanyu to make his presence at home. Nanda called Abhimanyu and informed him to be at home as Yash will meet him soon. Abhimanyu returned home and got refreshed. 

Yash and Nanda arrived at AM Residence and sat on the couch in the living. He called Meera and Abhimanyu and Varushini followed Abhimanyu and was about to sit next to him but Yash stopped her.

Yas: That is not your place to sit and will be never yours. 

Var: I don't think you have any rights to order me around. Abhi darling I wish you speak for me.

Yas: Why worry , let me speak for you today. And we have lot to discuss. how about a coffee without the poison like the one you mixed in Vinitha's juice ?

Var: What nonsense how could you blame me. I m pregnant and how could you think that I would do that to another pregnant woman and that too she is carrying the grandchild of Abhi.

Nanda walked towards the large plasma TV and played a video clip which showed Varushini's evil act.

Var: This is morphed. There is no CCTV inside the house then how could you get a footage.

Yas: There is a hidden camera in the kitchen and living room which I got done for ensuring the safety of my mother. Let us talk about it later and get to the main topic now.