Chapter - 24

Recap: Yash convince Anjali and challenges to prove hr attraction towards him

******************

Yash called Anjali to get him coffee and his appointments. Anjali moved to the pantry and prepared black tea without sugar and took his appointments and knocked on the door. Yash sat on his desk and called her in. Anjali saw him and averted her gaze and forwarded the cup to him. He smiled and took the cup from her and sipped with his eyes fixed on her and completed it.

Yash: coffee was good Anjali.

Anjali looked at him shocked....

Anj: That was black tea....not coffee

Yash: Appadiya? coffee mathiri dhan irundhuchu...venum na bring it again this time I will find correctly if it black tea or coffee... po poi kondu vaa...

Anjali stared at him and left his room to pantry.

Anj Mv: Olunga coffee eh kudukalam illana indha manushan thirumbavum alaiya vepparu.

She gave the coffee to Yash and he sipped it and spit it in the trash can.

Yash: What is this Anjali ? Salt potrukke?

Anj: sir, naa sugar than potten...coffee la poi yarachum salt poduvangala?

Yash: Appo naa poi solrena ? Taste this then you will believe me.

He forwarded the cup to her and she tasted it and stared at him with hands on her hip.

Anj: Enna prechana ungalukku sugar dhane irukku apram yen salt solringa ?

Yash: Is it ? Let me test it again.

He took the cup from her hand and sipped it and closed his eyes in satisfaction.

Yash: Yes Anjali sweet ah dhan irukku...appo first yen salt taste vandhuchu ?

Anj: Odambula kolara irukkum poi check pannunga sir because idhula romba palaya movies la vandha scene.

Yash: Old movie scene ah irundhalum enakku work out achula.

Anjali shook her head and left from his room and he returned to start his work after finishing the coffee.

Yash Mv: Morning eh black tea oru coffee kudikka vechuta....

He then started working and in between called Anjali for files but didnot disturb her. He was dictating a document to be prepared for the meeting to be held after lunch. Anjali too noted the details and returned to her seat and started preparing for the meeting. After lunch she gave the documents to Yash for verification and after his confirmation she joined him in the meeting. 

Yash sitting as usual in the front and Anjali and Rishi was sitting either side to him. All the members arrived before Yash and the meeting started. Yash asked Anjali to make MOM and concentrated on the discussion from the marketing team. Anjali was too engrossed in the meeting but all of sudden she felt a tickling sensation on her feet. She flinched but composed in front of the team members and looked  down.

Yash had removed his shoes and was grazing her feet with his. She tried to move but her movements were getting visible so she stopped moving and Yash was teasing her non-stop. Rishi saw Anjali's face and her concentration was not in meeting and she was not making the notes of the meeting. He then turned to Yash who was had a striaght face listening the meeting.

Rishi Mv: Anjali yen moonjiya ippadi vechurukka ?

Anjali took her mobile and messaged Yash to stop teasing her but Yash saw the notification in his mobile on the table and replied a no to her. She sighed and kept her mobile and sat with her elbows resting on the table.