Thank You / Surprise

I would liketo start with a big thank you for all the love you people have showered for MIPA. Before going into the surprise a few words from me.

Everytime I start a book or one shot I would feel the nervousness on the outcome. My Innocent PA gave me the courage from the very begining that this book will be on the positive note for all of you.

I never thought of reaching 100 chapters of this book yet your love for Yash and Anjali drove me crazy to reach 140 chapters with 550K Reads and almost nearing 100K votes. This is a huge acheivement and you all made it possible with your love for them.

Yash and Anjali will always be a special couple to me and I hope the same to you all. Thank you to all the crazy fans of MIPA who blasted the comment section and made everyone's day the best with your hilarious comments. 

All your comments made my day. I was not able to reply to many of the comments so please excuse me for that. There was many DMs in wattpad, Insta, Twitter appreciating this book. Believe me messages were not a word or two but a long ones that would fit a A4 sheet. Thank you to everyone who supported me in this journey. The success is not mine but its everyone of yours success for MIPA.

If you wish please share your favourite character, favourite scene, favourite dialogue from MIPA.

And now finally the surprise.....The first story of the two promised. Hope you will all like it and do support like you did for MIPA.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/317111261?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=msjasly&wp_originator=JOVmgLZayFbAwT6sgrHf7hza193345rHq8wgVRppbMeK%2Byma1CA6%2Fvs1N%2FIlg6T0PprENQrXvlqW3jOEePyS5f8kJ9Yl9X3Uw8YFEOK3rGiRT6BB1eDvxbH%2FU5oVc%2Fh9

com/story/317111261?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=msjasly&wp_originator=JOVmgLZayFbAwT6sgrHf7hza193345rHq8wgVRppbMeK%2Byma1CA6%2Fvs1N%2FIlg6T0PprENQrXvlqW3jOEePyS5f8kJ9Yl9X3Uw8YFEOK...

Thank you for all your love.

Msjasly.