Chapter - 26

Recap: Anjali arrives at the Grand Paradise for the party and Yash and Anjali steal glances at each other.

*******************

Yash walked towards Anjali's table and before he could speak to Anjali, Varushini walked to him and extended her hands to him.

Varu: Yash shall we have a dance ?

Yash looked at her and her hands and Anjali too. Anjali was yearning that Yash should reject her hands.

Yash: Ms. Varushini, Goutham is waiting for you to join the dance. you can go ahead. I will have my partner for dance.... 

Yash turned to Anjali and extended his hands requesting her to dance with him. She raised her eyebrows but he just smiled and eyed his hands to her. Anjali saw Varushini standing still but she gave her hands to Yash and he took her to the dance floor.

Anj: Sir, I don't know to dance. 

Yash: Its good if one person knows to dance and the other can sync in the rythm when the feelings are mutual.

Anj: Exactly only for those are mutual not us.

Yash: Adhu konja nerathula theriyum.

Anj: sir, your parents are here and they are watching us.

Yash: Never mind just look at me and nothing else.

Yash took her hand and placed it on his shoulder and snaked his hand around her waist and pulled her closer. His magnetic brown orbs stirred her feelings and emotions she buried deep inside and she lost in his gaze completely.

Rishi saw Yash and anjali on the dance floor and changed the song for them.

Naan pizhai
Nee mazhalai
Enakkul nee irundhaal
Adhu thavarae illai

Anjali just gave in as Yash pulled her closer and swayed to the music. 

 Nee ilai
Naan paruva mazhai
siru siru thuliyaai
Vilum tharunam illai

Anjali grasped his shirt as his intense gaze sent chills down her spine.

 Aazhiyil irundhu
Alasi eduthaenae
Adaikalam amaikka
Thagundhavan dhaanae

His thumb caressed her waist as they continued dancing and her grip on his shoulder got tight to his graze.

 Adi azhaga siricha mugamae
Naan nincaha thonum idamae
Adi azhaga siricha mugamae
Naan nincaha thonum idamae
Naan pirandha dhinamae
Kidacha varamae ooooo

Yash removed his hand from her waist and twirled her and rolled her back to him and her back hit his front and he hugged her from behind still their eyes were locked like they were hypnotized to each other.

Naan pizhai
Nee mazhalai
Enakkul nee irundhaal
Adhu thavarae illai

Yash held her hands and turned her towards him and Anjali wrapped her hands around his neck and he held her waist with his both hands and they moved slowly to the music lost in each other. The loud applause broke their trance and they looked at the people around them. Anjali got back into her sense and saw her hands around his neck and he was hugging her. She immediately removed her hands and walked to the table and joined Katherine. Meera, Abhimanyu were surprised to see this side of Yash while Goutham and Varushini were burnig out of jealousy. Yash smiled and placed his hand on his chest and mouthed thank you before moving from the dance floor and joined Rishi.