Chapter - 125

Note: Double update after a long timw. Please give a read of chapter 124 before this.

As usual trusting you all for the votes for both the updates given today. Keep supporting.

Recap: Yash proves the innoncence of Abhimanyu. Vinitha gives birth to a girl child.

***********************

Vinitha was in the ward with Meera and her mother looking at the child. Abhimanyu entered the ward with bags of dresses and toys for the child. Looking at him Vinitha was suprised and looked at Meera.

Mee: Yash was right. Abhi is innocent and she trapped him. He got all the papers in evidence.

Abhi: I m sorry Vinitha you had to go through a lot because of me and I owe you this life for taking care of Meera when she was at her lowest in life.

Vin: I m happy that everything is clear now.

Mee Mv: Wish I could say the same to you too.

Vin: Maa did you inform Goutham ?

Mee: His mobile is switched off as always. 

Yas was waiting outside for Anjali to arrive. He saw Nanda and Anjali in deep discussion as they walked. He took slow strides towards them and cleared his throat.

Yas: Enna ella kadhaiyum pesi mudichacha ?

Anj: Yash papa pathiya eppadi irukka ?

Yas: Cute ah irukka. 

They went to Vinitha's ward and Anjali hugged Vinitha and Meera. She moved to the crib and saw the baby sleeping. Meera took the baby and gave it to Anjali who held like a feather in her hands. Anjali touched the tiny fingers and toes and kissed her forehead.

Yash was looking at Anjali who looked so happy holding the child. She turned to Yash and eyed him to hold the baby but he shook his head and smiled at her. She placed the baby back in crib and gave all the dresses and toys she bought for the baby.

Anj: Vinitha I think you will only get time to feed the baby. Someone has lost ages and became active to take care of the baby. Right Maa ?

Meera pinched Anjali's cheek and turned her attention back to the baby.

Vin: Let her do. I will get rest after months. She never let me sleep when in womb.

After spending sometime Yash and Anjali along with Nanda left the hospital not before making sure their guards are in place to watch and protect the family at hospital. They reached home and Anjali was waiting for Yash to come out of the wash room. Once he was out she smiled at him. He kissed her forehead and started to wear his night wear.

Yash : What do you want to ask ?

Anj: How did you know ?

Yash : I can read your face Mrs. Yash. Now tell me whats on your tiny brain ?

Anj: Why did you not take the baby in your hands?

Yash sat on the bed and made her sit on his lap. He put the strand of hair behind her ears and his hand caresses her slightly grown baby bump.

Yas: In all my life I have never took a baby or even touched anytime. I haven't even thought of it but when I got to see people carrying one in their arms I wished if one day I would experience it. After you came in my life sure I wished of that dream coming true. Now we have our baby so I wish ours will be the first to be taken in my arms. I wanted that feel badly but its not that I m ignoring Vinitha's child. She will be our responsibility to take care and I will do as wanted by maa.