Chapter - 127

Recap: Naming ceremony of the baby is done at AM Residence. Yash and Anjali arrive at the ceremony.

******************

Goutham was smoking by the pool side and his fingers were raking through his hair furiously. Yash and Nanda walked past him and sat on the lounge and Yash took cigarette and lighted it looking at Goutham who watched him irritatingly. Yash puffed his cigarette and blew the smoke towards Goutham.

Gou: What the ........ 

Yas: Shhhhh Mr. Goutham.. Don't get stressed you may get BP. You have just got a baby born and one is on way according to you. So lets have a peaceful talk now. What say ?

Gou: What rights do you hold to talk to me ?

Nanda rushed to hit him but Yash stopped him.

Yas: Yes I don't have any rights. Why should have rights against a manwhore and spineless creature like you.

Gou: I just despise you and will do for the rest of my life.

Yas: I know that. We have a lot to settle Goutham. Not once I gave you chance numerous number of times.I forgave you so many times just for the sake of maa. But now you made a big blunder by planning to take my life. 

Gou: Don't be happy that you got saved. I won't sit back until I get satisfied with what I want.

Yas: Do you think I m a person to feel good for being saved ? No, rather I m ashamed that I gave you way to let my wife shed tears, you scared her to death with fear of losing me which I won't forgive anytime. You will pay for it for sure. And I heard that bitch is carrying your child. Is it true ? As far as I know she could only know to betray and cheat anyone for money. Who knows she is cheating you with someone else child. I could help you with the information but I won't do it. You deserve to rot in her disgusting selfish mess.

Gou: Are you here for just taunting with words ?

Yas: ha ha ha you know yesterday I had a dream and Tiwari was crying alone in hell. He badly wants company it seems. I said him to wait for two or three months because that is the time I promised maa to spare you.

Yash stood close to Goutham and dropped the stubbed cigarette and crushed with his shoes.

Yas: Take care. Two months dont ever try to come into my radar in this time. 

Nan: After two months even if you are not ready we will pull you into our radar.

Yas: Chinna payan bayandhuda poran Nanda. He should have known now how to do a clean kill from the death of Tiwari but don't worry he is not that skilled to do one. Lets go.

Yash and Nanda left from there and walked inside the home. Anjali and Vinitha were in the dining having food. Meera was carrying Anika in her hand. Yash walked to Meera and sat beside her.

Yas: Maa, soon you will be worn out between two babies. Both will cry for your attention at the same time. 

Mee: I will be the most happiest person for that. I just can't wat to take your child in my hands Yash. I have no more wishes. Just one last wish to carry your child. I will be happily to embrace death in this life after that.

Yas: Maa, why do you speak like that now ?

Mee: No, just slipped out of emotions. Yash do me a promise that you will take responsibility for Anika if Goutham doesn't realises his mistake and accept Vinitha and Anika. I will take care of them as long as I m alive. After me will you take the responsibility ?

Yas: Maa you are highly emotional now. Please calm down.

Mee: you haven't answered me Yash.

Yas: I promise maa. She will be my responsibility now lets talk something else please.