Chapter - 25

Recap: Yash teases Anjali at office and take her for dinner before dropping at home.

*****************

Anjali laid on the couch lazily watching TV. Dhiya and Nila sat opposite to her and watched TV but Anjali was lost in thoughts of Yash that she didn't react to Dhiya who was calling her. Nila threw a pillow on her and Anjali jerked and sat on the couch.

Anj: Yendi adicha ?

Nil: Dhiya evlo neram koopudren. Appadi enna madam think panringa ?

Anj: Naa unga kitta onnu sollanum..

Nila&Dhiya: Onnu dhana?

Bothe hified and looked Anjali who stared at them. Then she explained about Yash hurting her, resigning the job and how Yash reached their home. she cut the part that she appeared in her in skirt and blouse before him and Yash hugging her. She hinted them about Yash teasing her and also that he took her for dinner the previous day. Dhiya and Nila looked at each other and sat close to Anjali.

Dhiya: Anjali, naanga already sonnadhu dhan. Not all are same. Just because of your past don't spoil your future too. If he is really good to you and if you like him then why do you want to forbid his feelings for him ?

Anj: Dhiya, nenacha oru ponnu vandhu avaroda fiance solranga. Idhellam set agadhu da.

Nil: fiance nu avanga dhane sonnanga Yash sir sollala la

Anj: Avar sollala but enaku romba bayama irukku.

Dhiya: Podi neeyum unnoda bayamum. But think Anjali how long will you stay like this. Don't you really want a future where you will get only love for the rest of your life?

Nila: Yash sir is short trempered but avar odane unna convince panraru la. Atleast he is realising his mistakes and askig for a chance. We are not compelling you. Just if you really like him and feel safe with him why not give a chance ?

Dhiya: Seri avar un pakkthula vandha do you feel scared?

Anj: Illa adhan yen nu theriyala

Dhiy: Adhukku answer neeye kandupudi. Ask your heart and mind. What does it want. Life la kedaikura chance miss panradhu life eh miss panra mathiri. Nalla yosichu mudivu pannu.

Anj: hmmm seri pakkalam.

Nil: Seri evening party irukku la. Nalla super ah ready aagu. Yash sir paatha odane mayangi vizhanum.

Anj: Romba mukkiyam. podi velaya pathutu.

Dhi: We will dress you for the party. Chumma appadiye princess mathiri, cindrella mathiri poganum nee.

Anj: Indha painting lam enakku vendam pa. Naa poi thoonguren lunch pannitu ezhuppunga.

She walked to her room and laid down to sleep but her mobile rang irritating her and she took the mobile and saw the call was from Yash.

Anj: Ippo edhukku call panraru...adhuvum video call... 

She checked herself in mirror once and answered the call.

Anj: Yes sir...

Yash saw her wearing a T shirt and her hair was tied in a messy bun with few strands of hair on her face.

Yash Mv: video call panni thappu panniten.. kulikala pola appo kooda namma mind ah disturb panra....evlo naal wait pannanumo theriyalaye...

His thoughts were stopped when Anjali screamed calling him.

Anj: Sir how long should I call you ?

Yash: sorry.... I called you for an important work

Anj: but I don't have my laptop or tab to work for you now...