Chapter - 61

P.S: My Innocent PA has reached 200K reads. Thank you for all your love...keep supporting..love you.

Recap:  Eshwar accepts to train  Yash.

******************

Yash and all their friends reached mansion. Yash and Anjali went to their room and Nila accompanied Nanda to his room. Rishi tried to go to his room holding Dhiya's hand but she pulled back and stared at him.

Ris: Enna ellarum avanga room ku poranga nammalum polam.

Dhi: Dey, avanga fight pannanga so relaxation and hot bath edukka poranga. Nee enna panne? Olunga vaa lets make them healthy food. By the time they will come.

Rishi gave up and walked with her to the kitchen and started preparing variety of foods, soups, salads and juices.

Anjali helped Yash remove his Tees and he sat on the couch. Anjali quickly filled the tub with warm water with bath salts for soothing his muscles. She took the bath oil and slowly rubbed on his body to relax the muscles. He winced when her hands touched on the injured muscles. Anjali teared and kissed the spots  and looked at him lovingly.

Anj: Romba valikudha ? Sorry, ennala dhane...? If I haven't asked you to go behind your passion ippadi adipaturkadhu la ?

Yas: This is not my first fight Anjali. I m used to it in kickboxing. Nothing serious. Hot bath, pain killers and sleeping will be fine. And You know how happy I am so don't say such stupid things again. 

Anjali gently hugged him and kissed his chest. Yash kissed her back. Anjali came down to kitchen and saw Dhiya and Rishi cooking and assissted them. Nila joined them shortly and they filled the dining with so many dishes and waited for Yash and Nanda.

Soon Yash and Nanda came down and was shocked to see so many dishes. Dhiya and Anjali served the food for all of them. After food Anjali gave pain killers to Yash and Nanda and asked them sleep. 

At AM Residence Meera was reading books in the living and Varushini came to visit her. Meera knew her father's business and her problems recently and was confused on her sudden arrival which alarmed her mind. She smiled and welcomed her.

Var: Maa, I came to ask a help from you. Please tell Goutham to stop his legal proceedings against my father. He is in a critical position in his business.

Mee: Varu, you know very well about Goutham. He never listens to me. Everything in his life has been decided purely by him alone. He is too adamant ma.

Var: But Yash is not like him. He will listen to your words. Tell him to help us now. Please ma.

Mee: But Yash has nothing to do with you and your father and he doesn't wants to get involved in anythng related to you. I cannot force him because you know what he has gone through already.

Var: I knew you would say this. I also know you love Yash a lot and will surely care for his well being.

Mee: Yes I do. I can't see him hurt again.

Var: hmmm I understand so now I don't have any other option or may be you left me with no other option.

Mee: what option are you talking about ?

Var: Maa what happens if the secret of Yash is revealed out. What will happen if everyone comes to know that he is not your son but an orphan. How will he react ? How will people treat him and what will happen to his business and that too the new launched international german project. 

Will it make him crumble down and lose his confidence when everyone knows that he is not the son of the great Abhimanyu ?

Mee: Varushini.......