Bonus Chapter - 1

A biggest treasure for a person would definitely be his family and when he was desperate to have one for his own for along time he would go to any extent to save the happiness finally. Yash had been living to the fullest with his family all the years. 

Everyone valued each and every moment of their lives and stayed together and enjoyed each other's company in odds and evens. And they did the same and stood by Vinitha through out her life. Their happiness knew no bounds when she accepted to marry Raghuvaran, the lawyer and a friend of Vinitha who asked her hands for marriage 5 years back and waited all these years patiently and gave the space she wanted. He had been a loving person to Anika and supported Vinitha all the years.

The AM mansion was dazzling with lights and flowers for the private marriage ceremony of Vinitha and Raghuvaran. Anjali, Nila, Dhiya and Vinitha were in a room with all banters while all their children were in the garden playing with Nanda, Rishi and Raghuvaran. Abhimanyu  felt content to see his family being happy and finally Vinitha moving on in her life.

Everyone was in their own world while Yash was in the terrace lost deep in thoughts. Anjali who came out to give milk to the children saw everyone except Yash. She came in search of him and finally saw him on the terrace looking at the children.

Who could know him if not her. She saw a fear of missing in his eyes and touched his shoulder breaking his trance of thoughts.

Anj: Anika nalla valandhutala ?

Yash: hmm, romba valandhuta, ivlo naal theriyala.

Anj: how old she grows doesn't change the fact that she will always be our Anika and we will be her mamma and papa. 

Yas: But she will have some one else to call papa from tomorrow. 

Anj: You will always be her favourite papa Yash. Trust me your place in her heart will always remain the same. She loves you a lot. 

Yas: I wish our daughter to be happy always and I would kill anyone who comes in between her happiness.

Anj: I know, now lets get back. Everyone is enjoying and you are missing in it.

Yash kissed her forehead and they walked back and joined others. Late at night Yash and Anjali were sleeping in their room in AM Residence and the children as usual slept together in their room. Middle of the night Yash heard a knock at the door and switched on the light. Anjali opened the door and Anika came in. She went directly to Yash and laid next to him with her head on his chest.  

Yash who was pretending to sleep wrapped his hands around her and kissed her hair.

Anika: Papa, I like Raghu daddy ....

Yash: Good baby..he too loves you a lot and will take care of you.

Anika: But you are my best papa and I will always be your baby right ?

Yash: You will always be my baby and nothing or nobody changes that. If someone tries come between us then papa will knock out them. papa loves you a lot.

Anika: I too love you a lot papa..I want to be with you always..please

Yas: If my baby wants that then it is granted. No one dares to go against her wishes. Nothing will change baby. As always I will be there at your PTA meets, I will be in the first row to cheer when you play badminton, I will be standing close to the stage recording you dance on the stage in your school. I will be there with you always as your papa.

Ansh and Sameera entered soon and hugged Yash and Anjali. Soon the room was filled with their laughters and Anjali sent them to sleep since they had to wake up early for the rituals. She saw the pride and a feel of joy with relaxation in his eyes as soon as the kids left