Epilogue

P.S:  Dedicating this update to @Anshenumbuttery and all his chithis and athais and to all the readers who made the comment section a lively one and made the days a lovely one for many including me. I have not replied to most of the comments due to time constraint but I never fail to read every comment which gave the enthusiasm to write further. Nalla ullangalukku nandri. Again long chapter with 2900 words.

10 years later:

Yash and Anjali were sleeping peacefully on a saturday morning. A tiny hand touched their cheeks to wake them. Yash kissed the palms and snuggled more into the palms. His subtle beard made tingling sensation and there was a giggle that broke a smile on both their faces. Yash opened his eyes and saw his angel of 5 years Sameera playing with his eyelids. He pulled her to his chest and kissed her cheeks. Anjali was watching them silently with a proud smile. 

The once arrogant and heartless businessman was now an adorable father of two. He never misses anything when it comes to his family. Always his family took priority over everything. 

Sameera: Appa, Nandu mama vandhutanga.

Yas: Yen thanga papa seekiram ezhundhutingala ? Seri where is your brother ?

Sam: Anna, Vini Chithi kitta phone pesuranga.

Yash turned to Anjali and cocked his eyebrows.

Yas: Enna di plan podranga ?

Anj: Anika is returning from mumbai today and everyone has planned a night stay with Abhi uncle and Vinitha. 

Suddenly the door opened and Ansh along with Disha- Rishi and Dhiya's 8 years old daughter, Darshan their three old son, Adhitya - Nila and Nanda's 8 years son and Laya their 4 years old daughter ran in and climbed on the bed hugging each other and kissing Yash, Anjali.

Yas: What are my buddies planning now ?

Ansh: Appa, today night stay with Anika at Abhi grandpa place. So we need some shopping before that.

Adhi: Dada, You promised for a shopping today.

Disha: Dada you promised for a lunch too.

Anj: What about your extra curricular classes ?

Disha: mamma, We are free in the afternoon. Please....

Yas: Done. I have a meeting in office today. We shall go for lunch and shopping later on.

Everyone jumped in happiness and left the room to get ready for their extra curricular classes.

Yas: So, today is my day sweety. Sleep as long as you want. Night is going to be long.

He winked and kissed her cheeks before getting ready to office. Their friends would choose to stay alternaively at their place and Yash home. By the time Yash and Anjali came down for breakfast everyone were already present in the long dining table and Geetha with other maids were serving them.

Yas: Nanda, bring Sameera, Darshan and Laya to Paradise in the afternoon. I will pickup  Disha, Adhi on way for lunch.

Nan: what about my Ansh ?

Anj: His kickboxing training gets over early so driver will drop him at office and Ansh will wait till the meeting is finished.

Yash, Rishi, Dhiya went to office. Anjali and Nila stayed home with their little ones. Dhiya and Nila were now the COO and CFO in YM groups. Juno was promoted to finance head and a male was appointed as the PA for Yash.

Anjali was a member of the board of directors. She was handling the fashion business on her own which Yash started after Vinitha and Goutham's business was a total failure. Vinitha was now handling the AM Industries completely. Abhimanyu had written his will that 25% of the shares were owned by Ansh and 25% by Sameera. 50% was owned by Anika who will turn out to be the sole propeitor of AM Industries in future. Vinitha was handling it until Anika takes the responsibility.