Chapter - 34

Recap: Yash and Anjali leave the village to reach the city in Albert's vehicle.

********************

Nanda and Rishi were restless waiting for Yash and Anjali. Every passing minute was driving them mad.

Rishi: Sure la indha oru route dhan irukka city reach panna?

Nan: Yes sir. This is the only way and i also enquired about Albert to the people here. Everyone confirmed he would be arriving today and that lady Rosy also said the same. She seemed very genuine. If we choose to go in search of them we may miss them.

Ris: Nee soldradhum correct dhan..Avangala paatha dhan nimmadhi..

Nan: don't worry sir, Rosy said they are fine.

---------

Albert's vehicle was an old one and the drive was slow yet peaceful. Yash and Anjali were sitting leaning on the sacks of vegetables.

Anj: Neenga evlo cars la poi irukinga but idhu paarunga super ah irukku.

Yash: Irukku dhan but back odanjidum pola..

Anj: Neenga palaya aalu adhan idhukke back odayum solringa.

Yash: Yaaru palaya aalu ?...indha word nalla mind vechukko oru naal romba feel pannuva ippadi sonnadhukku.

Anj: but indha place la we got so much of memories.

Yash: yes but indha vehicle la memory illaye....

He pulled her and kissed on her lips. Anjali pushed him away.

Anj: What are you doing ? Albert irukkaru

Yash: avaru enna camera vechu paathuta irukkaru back la namma enna panrom nu.

Anj: What if we reach the city and some see us ?

Yash: Adhukku innum time irukku...so adhu vara we can have our time...

He pulled her to his lap and started kissing her. He broke the kiss when the vehicle stopped with sudden break. Anjali got away from Yash and they got down and walked to the front and saw Rishi and Nanda standing.

Albert: Hey men why do you stop my vehicle? get away now ..

Nanda and Rishi rushed to Yash and hugged him as tears rolled their eyes.

Nan: I m sorry sir.. I failed my duty....

Yas: Shut up Nanda..its not your fault and you need not worry we both are fine.

Yash pulled back from the hug and Rishi and Nanda side hugged Anjali.

Yash: Mr. Albert they are my friends and here for us. You need not worry.

Alb: Oh thats great. Be safe I will take my leave...

Nan: Mr. Albert please wait a moment.

Nanda called his driver who came with many bags of sweets, chocolates, fruits and nuts.

Nan: Yash sir, I met Rosy yesterday night she told me that she gave you shelter and you were in a village. I hope they must also treated you well so thought of giving them some love back inform of sweets.

Yash: Good thought Nanda. I m happy you thought of it and got these things.

Yash and Anjali gave those to Albert to distribute among the village people and gave few for Rosy and Zac.

Albert thanked them and Yash, Anjali got in the limousine along with Rishi and Nanda. Yash already signaled them not to speak anything about the kidnap and they just spoke about the love and care they received from the people there.