Chapter - 50

Happy to announce 300K reads for You own my heart and 150K reads for My Innocent PA. You all made it possible with your unconditional love. Grateful to each one of you. Keep supporting.❤️

*******************

Recap: Anjali goes shopping with her friends. Yash and Rishi follow them hiding their identity

*****************

Yash got refreshed after having a nap and made coffee for him. Since it was weekend and he wanted to spend some time with Anjali, Geetha was given off for the two days. After having his coffee he made her favourite dinner and waited for Anjali to return. He was watching business news when Anjali entered the home. she quickly pecked his cheek and sat next to him throwing all the bags in the couch.

Yas: evening varen nu sollitu eppo vara nee ? How long I have been waiting for you.

Anj: sorry sorry...adhan ippo vandhuten la.

Yash called her to have dinner and she quickly ran to their room to have bath before having dinner. She wore a floral gown and came to the dining and joined him for dinner. She was explaining all their atrocities in the mall and he was admiring her smile and quickly pulled her and pecked the corner of her lips.

Yas: Sorry ma, romba azhaga smile panre adhan.

Anj: Setta adhigam ayiduchu.

Yas: Seri tomorrow morning early ah ready aganum. I have so many plans for tomorrow.

Anj: Anything special ?

Yas: May be we can make it special...

They finished dinner and washed the plates and moved to their room.

Anj: Movie pakkalama ?

Yas: sure but before that try the dress I bought for you. I need to see if that is ok for you or we will buy another dress.

Anj: Appadi enna dress vaangi vechurukinga ?

Yash opened his closet and gave her a box. Anjali opened it and took the dress in her hand and gasped and quickly placed it inside the box and turned to him.

Anj: Enna dress idhu ? I haven't wore anything like this before.

Yas: And thatswhy I bought you that. Try it for me.

Anj: no way...vaipe illa

Yas: Please Anjali you will look gorgeous in it. You wear it nalla illana I won't force you.. Try it once.

Anj: Yash idha eppadi podradhu ?

Yas: Shall I help you..

Anj: Ayyo kadavule...yash shoulder illa apram eppadi podradhu ?

Yas: Oii What are you asking ? Onnum puriyala

Anj: Loosu Yash..inner podama eppadi podradhu ? back evlo deep ah irukku paru

Yas: Adhukku inner poda vena. It is designed with it. Pudhusa try panna onnum thappu illa so go wear it please.

Anj: Please Yash kandippa podanuma

Yash's face fell and he took the dress return from her.

Yas: Seri vidu I will return it. We will buy something else which you will be comfortable.

Anj: Odane en moonjiya appadi vekkuringa.

She pulled the dress from him and moved to the closet while Yash waited for her. After few minutes Anjali came out wearing the deep blue off shoulder, deep back dress that reached her knees. She walked slowly and cleared her throat and yash turned to see her. His eyes refused to blink at her beauty.