Chapter - 73

P.S: Double update for 250K reads of MIPA but next update will be only after getting the usual votes for both the updates given today. Next update varum time ungal kaiyil...🤪😉

Recap: Sheela comes to know that Yash is the CEO of ANSH groups.

************************

Varushini was connected on tubes and she got conscious slowly. A nurse who was attending her informed the doctor about it and he came immediately to check her. The oxygen tubes were removed and she saw her surroundings clearly.

Doc: Are you feeling better now ?

Var: Yes doctor. 

Doc: The poison you took is a dangerous one. It has many side affects. though we saved you there could be other problems. for example, you cannot eat regular food for a long time, the toxic substance in the poison had affected the melanin in your skin so you will have rashes and also you will hair damage or may be you will lose your hair.

It will take a long time for you to recover from these side affects. Be strong only then you can overcome this. I suggest you don't use mirror for some days.

Var: Who got me here ?

Doc: I don't know the name nor we have seen him. He just spoke over call and said he is your wellwisher.  He also said that you know him very well.

Var Mv: Yash....you b******d, how dare you to do this to me.

Var: Can I make a call doctor ?

Varushini dialled Rahul's number but he disconnected the call saying he did not know anyone named Varushini. She then called her parents and asked them to visit her.

-------------------------

Yash and Anjali marriage invitation was sent to only important business men and politicians. Media was informed about their wedding and the venue. The resort was escorted and was kept under survelliance for safety and security prupose. Nanda had stayed and checked the plans and arrangements for the wedding and reception. 

Just two days was left for wedding and everyone was happy with the wedding vibes. After dinner Nanda and Rishi were checking the arrangements in the garden for the Nalangu function that was planned the next morning.

Everybody was happy with the events except Sheela and Deepthi. Anjali returned to room and saw Yash on a call and silently sat on the couch. Yash sat next to her and laid on her lap after the call.

Yas: Just two days left. Indha arrangements, rituals idhellam kooda oru different vibe tharudhu. how do you feel ? 

Anj: Indha preparations lam pakkum podhu yedho solla mudiyadha feel, happiness. 

Yas: Now tell me don't you want me to be present tomorrow ?

Anj: Meera ma sonnadhu kettingala.. strictly no boys so no way. Better go to office or Rishi anna home. Night vanga. Meera maa already call panni inform pannitanga that you should leave early from home. Security tight pannitu Nanda anna kooda irukka koodadhu sollitanga. Guards will stay away from the garden area.

Yas: but I want to see you. Andha manjal lam pottu nee eppadi irupe nu pakkanum. Summave kick erum unna patha idhula adhelam potta eppadi iruppe. Kandippa pakkanum di please.

Anj: Vaippe illa raja.. ponga sonna sonnadhu dhan.

Yash turned facing her belly and kissed her navel spot hugging her tightly. They went to sleep as they had to wake up early the next morning.

Sheela and Deepthi were in the small room and Sheela was sitting with blood shot eyes for revenge.

Dee: Enna dhan maa panna pore ?