I reached the sign board and saw Alice and Rosalie with Edward making me sigh.

Why do I have to see his face again!?!?!

I sighed looking at him to find anything that could tell me he was lying to me but nothing, I found nothing.

He had hatred in his eyes and then I turned to look at Rose and Alice.

Tears started building in my eyes again because they were the only people after Elena whom I trusted fully, who I thought would understand how hard is my life but in the end I will always be the raven, destined to be alone.

"I'll try to be in contact with you Alice and Rose, if you want just reply me" I said and sniffed lightly.

"We are so sor-" Rosalie started but I stopped her.

"It's okay Rose, I'm not here for this, I'm just here to tell you both that there is a psychopath wanting to kill every supernatural being like werewolves-if they are even real, vampire, etc.., so be very cautious and alert and if you have any werewolf relative or something then tell them also because we cannot let them win" I said and the three of them looked at me.

"Where are you going?" Alice asked and I took a quick glance towards Edward who was looking at me very closely as if reading my every move.

"New York, same reason, have to save you all and human race because if they are capable of killing immortals then I'm damn sure that humans are nothing to them-and do not nd by do not I mean do not tell anything to your Volturi or whatever it was" I finished taking a deep breath waiting for their reply that never came.

"Okay?" I asked and it was like I pulled them out of a daze.

"Yeah, okay" Rosalie said and I nodded sighing as I stuffed my hands in my jacket's pockets looking around awkwardly.

"Well then, nice meeting you all" I said and turned around walking towards my car in a fast pace so that I could leave the heavy atmosphere.

Finally I got in the car and gave a final glance to them.

I smiled at Alice and Rose and gave a blank look to Edward who mirrored it.

I sighed starting the car and getting out of there.

I drove from Washington to New York which is usually a 4hrs and almost 55 minutes drive but I covered it in 3hrs and 28 minutes.

I took a deep breath and stood at the gates of the Stark Tower.

"Well it's now or never" I mumbled to myself opening the gates and saw a wooden table where a girl with blond hair and blue eyes was sitting making me wonder if she was the one from yesterday's night who was so stupid to not secure the security but call Tony.

"Who do you want to meet and what is your purpose?" The lady asked making me want to laugh so hard but instead of laughing I smiled.

"I'm here to meet Tony and I'm here because I was called by Strange" I said and she looked up from the computer and gave me a weird look.

"Why?" She asked.

How is such an innocent girl working here? The last one was a bitch.

"Because darling, I am Hydrius" I said smiling down at her as I leaned on the counter and she let out a laugh, original laugh.

Urgh, how much I want to laugh like that.

"Do you think you can fool me?" She said as she leaned over her desk trying to intimidate me making me let out short laugh.

"Well," I couldn't using my powers so I just took one of my sharp knives and took a few steps back before aiming it just behind her head but it looked like I was aiming at her head.

"Let me show you" I said and she gulped.

I threw the knife as she closed her eyes tightly and the the knife went just millimeters from her eyes to the wall behind her making her let out a releif breath.

"Oh my god........ This is Hydrius, I'm meeting Hydrius, shit" she mumbled to herself as she panicked.

"Babe could you please let me through or do I have to hack in again?" I asked with a smirk as her eyes widened.

"I-it was you?" She asked pointing her shaky finger at me making me nod once with an amused smile.

Do I really have that much effect on others?

"Ofcourse mam!" She said and pressed a few buttons opening the glass gate to upstairs as I passed her a smile.

"Nova, call me Nova and do not tell anyone about it, not even your right hand" I said as she looked at her right hand before nodding quickly.

"Ofcourse ma-Nova" She said making me chuckle.

"I'll meet you soon" I said as I went inside the door stepping inside the lift.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ *・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

She is in the Stark's tower!!!!

We will meet Avengers in the next chapter!!!!!

OvEr AnD oUt!!