Sister

Chapter Fifty

Ares walks out, watching the wailing baby in smith's arms. Smith tried to calm him down, but he fought back like a sturdy kid. "Can't you handle one baby!" Ares hissed at smith and he lower his head down. Ares grabbed Aiden in his arms as Aiden hit his hand in the eyes, making him groan. "this piece of shit!" Ares groan as Smith grabbed Aiden back in his arms. 

Ares blew his eyes and calmed him down and watched, screaming baby. He could hear crashing pieces of material as he could hear a fight inside. Ares leans against his car, waiting for his men to finish his job when his eyes fell on a jet landing in the water and his grandfather gets out after a while. Ares sighs as he walks to his grandfather, who was running toward him. 

"What happened?" Ares asked him as His grandfather breathed. "Aurora, where is she?" His grandfather Aldford Azriel King asked as he watched his grandson. "Probably dead by now," Ares speaks, as it is less of his concern. 

"I hope so not. She is fucking your cousin," Aldford speaks in worry as he quickly walked past his grandson inside the cottage. Ares followed him behind. Ares watched Aurora against the kitchen island, holding her bleeding stomach as half of his men were on the ground. 

"You were sure she didn't learn to fight!" Ares eyes smith as smith stood shocked. "I..." Smith was lost for words. "Cut the crap!" Aldford hissed at them as he quickly marched to Aurora holding her as she breath watching him and immediately held onto the knife in protection. "One inch and I will fucking end your life." She fought back. 

"Aurora love. It fine. I am here. Nobody will hurt you!" Aldford speaks and somehow Aurora believes him. She dropped the knife watching Ares and smith holding Aiden. "Aiden!" She whisper as Aldford held her in his arms and cried holding her. 

"Get the fucking doctor." Aldford hissed at smith. Ares takes Aiden in his arms watching Aurora and his grandfather holding her bleeding stomach. 

"Care to Explain!" Ares asked only to get no answer. "Help me!" Aldford asked Ares and Ares walked holding Aurora as they take her to the nearest couch. 

"What made you spare my life?" Aurora asked breathing as she was about to fall unconscious. Aiden quickly leans for Aurora while crying. Ares let Aiden go in Aurora's arms standing feeling conflicted with the situation. 

"Just the thought of how wrong we are!" Aldford speaks holding her as Aurora nods patting Aiden's back until she fell unconscious and the doctor came around. 

As Doctor checked in Ares held Sleeping Aiden in his arms and Aldford watched Aurora. "Will you tell me?" Ares demanded in frustration as his grandfather watched the doctor doing Aurora's stitches. 

 "I did have two sons. Ryan was another son. Ryker, you know him," Aldford speaks as Ares nods his head. "My uncle who ran away and died." He explained trying to figure out where the story was going.

"Ryan aka Ryker ran away from the family when he was 12 cause he never wanted the mafia. I couldn't find him. I thought he died until lastest I found Aurora has the tattoo that was supposed to family marl. He surely ran away from everything but he made sure he passed the lineage to his kids in a cage of threat. That sign saves a family in case of a threat. Aurora has it. She is my granddaughter and you your sister." Ares stood surprised as he watched Aurora. 

"You think she knows?" Ares asked as Aldford nods his head negatively. "If she did then she would have walked to our house when Ryan died. She could have known she have a family and house that will save her." Aldford speaks making Ares chuckle as he figures it out. 

"But Zagrus knows! That fucking piece of shit knows!" Ares couldn't help but at thought of being played. "They aren't married right!" Ares questions as Aldford nods his head. "We are taking her away," Ares speaks as Aldford watched him. "We won't!" Aldford says as Ares watched him in shock. 

"She doesn't know and I would like to keep it like that. This truth will make her question her entire life. You know that!" Ryan wanted no part and he will get what he wanted. "Finish Slade family," Aldford ordered as Ares stood there watching Aurora. 

"This dude punched me in the eyes!" Ares speaks watching sleeping Aiden. "You deserve that," Aldford speaks as Ares found his new soundness. "I almost killed my sister!" Ares chuckled at himself as Aldford nods his head. 

"We should leave like we never happened. And leave someone to keep them safe!" Aldford speaks and Ares watched Aurora. He safely places Aiden in Cot walking away with his grandfather. 

Several hours later Aurora woke up looking around until the incident struck. She sits up in jerks and groans holding her stomach. She had stitched at the cut. 'None was a dream!' She wondered as her eyes fell on Aiden sleeping in the cot and no sign of Ares and his men. 

"Did he spare my life?" She wondered as her eyes fell on the note. She picks up the notes and eyes the medication beside it. 

'Take them on time. The doctor will visit regularly.'

Aldford Azriel King

Aurora breathes in relief watching Aiden in the cot with no harm. 'He saved my life!' She breathed until Serena walked inside with the food tray without noticing the chaos. "I brought food!" Her eyes widen as her eyes fell on Aurora and the broken cabin. "What the hell happened here?" She asked Aurora who sat holding her stomach. 

"Ares Azriel King happened!" Aurora explained. Serena's eyes widen as aurora breathes in relief having a new life for her. 'Now I know how precious my life is.' She wondered to herself.