Daddy

Chapter Sixteen 

Chapter Sixteen 

Brooke heard Aurora wailing inside while Madison walked holding documents in her hands. "They Baby father has to sign it," Madison says in worry while broke stands watching her. "Not a big deal!" He grabbed the paper from her hands reading it. 

Madison stared at Brooke in surprise as. 'Since we stepped into this city this boy had thought nothing but about Aurora and her baby!' She wondered when the audible sound of footsteps progressing toward them engulfed the foyet. Madison looked up as her eyes enlarged.

The Aura of power and money was radiating around him. Brooke watched nervously and frighten Madison and looked behind him. He shifts and then smiled. "Zagreus, Brother what are you doing here?" Brooke speaks, and Madison's eyes double enlarge. He ignored Brook's comment and snatched the papers off his grip stepping near Madison. 

"Thanks for the heads up they were here," Zagreus speaks in his cold tone while Brooke watched them in confusion. "What are you talking about?" He asked as Zagerus grabbed the pen from one of his men standing beside him and signed the paper that left Brooke in shock. 

"The woman is mine and I am the Father!" Zagreus announced as Brooke's eyes widen and Madison closed her eyes. "She is in pain! Go get it done!" Zagreus ordered Madison. Madison watched him and then his men. He just gave him nods and his men took the paper walking away. 

"I am the Father Cousin!" Zagreus stated that it was a statement and warning. He watched Brooke coldly and shifted toward Madison. "She did run away that night but now she can't," Zagreus communicates. 

"You can't touch her. Your grandfather promised her protection with his life. He promised!" Madison says watching him leaving Zagerus in shock. "You must be kidding!" He threaten her but Madison chuckled. "You thought when you threatened her life I will sit back and watch." Madison smiled and watched Shock written all over his face. His white skin was now turning red in anger. "You are laying!" He demanded in a cold tone while Madison smiled. 

"Ask Old man!" She said it like a challenge while Brooke just stood in shock. 'How Aurora fell in Mafia!' 

"That Curmudgeon!" Zagreus hissed in anger when Aurora's wailing sound got his attention. He cared nothing more but to step inside when Madison held his hand. "You will break your family heritage!" Madison speaks watching him. Zagreus shifts his glance in anger. His hands balled into fists as his red skin showed signs of anger. 

"You have no idea what you have done!" Zagreus speaks as he watched Madison. The in middle of their heated conversation when another steps sound grabbed his attention. Zagreus's eyes fell over Ares. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Zagreus was quick to put Madison behind him. "Just here to welcome the legacy of your family!" Ares speaks calmly while Brook stood beside Zagreus. 

"You are got even stepping an inch near her. That was a promise you made."  Zagreus stated in anger ready to pull his gun out. "I Remember!" Ares speaks without any emotions when his eyes fell behind Zagerus over the nurse walking near them with the baby crying in his arms. 

The Nurse's eyes widen watching two Mafia in one place. Zagreus's attention was not shifted towards the crying baby. In All the heated conversations he missed Aurora stopped crying while another one started crying.  

"Father!" The nurse stated in fear as Zagerus watched Ares. "Not Today!" He stated. Zagreus stepped closer as his heart started to thump louder then it has ever been. Madison didn't stop him. "The mother fell unconsious. He needs to be in skin touch!" The nurse informed him and he nods his head. 

He raises his arms and slowly picks up the sleeping baby in his arms. It was the most beautiful sight he ever had in his life. His baby was the most beautiful thing. "He is so cute!" Madison couldn't help but chuckle while watching the sleeping baby. "Aidan" Zaregus smiled naming his son as Madison watched him and Nurse nods her head walking away. 

"Well, I won't delay the matter as you have held him," Ares stated coldly and Zagerus glared at him. "I need you to send your men with me!" Ares demanded while Zagerus watched him. "You must be kidding!" 

"Your family would be laying in blood if I was kidding!" Ares stated. Madison's eyes widen while Zagerus held his gun raising it at Ares while holding his son. "One step near my family and I will come for yours!" He threaten while no men raised their guns.  

"My men won't raise their gun until that baby is in your arms." Ares speaks calmly watching as Zagerus chuckles watching him. He gives the baby to Madison and raises his gun over the forehead of Ares. 

"You fucking keep your paws off my women and my family!" Zagreus threat while Ares smiled as his men kept their guns aiming at Zagerus's head. "You don't fear me that's why you are my mate. Now your men!" Ares asked last coldly while Zagerus watched his men 'Luke'.

He nods his head to Luke and he steps away. Ares men put his gun down as Zagerus does. "I am holding him!" Ares announced stepping behind Zagerus and holding Aiden in his arms.

"Look alike your copy!" Ares stated calmly. Zagreus watched him without any emotion. "We are done with chit-chat. Now leave!" He demanded holding Aiden in his arms while Ares watched him and stepped away with his men without a word. 

Zagerus turned watching Madiosn. "I will wait for that old man to die!" He stated coldly while enjoying his son in his warmth. 

"She will be awake. You have to leave." Madison asked and Zaegrus nods his head and handed the baby over to Madison. "You will protect them with everything you have. I will come for them when everything is settled. Not to kill but to give her my name!" He stated and walked away with his men leaving Madison alone with Brooke. 

"Wow!" Brooke speaks in shock as everyone leaves. "She has my Mafia Cousin Baby!" Brooke says while Madison watched him. "She doesn't know. We will keep it for the right time!" Madison says firmly earning the nod from Brooke.