Anger

Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine

Aurora chuckled, watching Zagreus walking inside with a few men in black around him. 'He was the one who kidnapped me back then. It was all him!' Aurora scoffed at herself in shock. Vicent pulled a chair for Zagreus and he takes a seat with Lorenzo and Vincent behind him. 

"Where is Aiden?" Zagreus asked calmly while Aurora glared at him in anger. "I couldn't find that Bubby-doo!" Lorenzo speaks in his British accent while Zagreus watched Aurora who chooses to glance another way. 

"Aurora!" Zagreus called while she watched him in anger. He sighs and bends untying knots of the rope tied around her legs one after another. Lorenzo watched him then Aurora. "It's dangerous out there. You should tell sooner!" Lorenzo speaks while Zagreus sits up straight. 

"What's that one thing that you want from me? It's clear you guys were chasing me since my wedding and parents were off!" Aurora asked. Zagreus sighs leaning against his chair and watching her. "You are overthinking!" 

"Now where is Aiden?" Zagreus watched Aurora as she chuckle ignoring his words. "Over my dead body, you will reach him!" She huffed in anger when Zagreus grabbed her ankle and pulled her chair closer to him. 

"I will hunt him down in my way!" He smirks and Aurora chuckled watching him. "Go ahead!" She smirked doubled watching him. Zagreus gets up and walks off along with his men and locks the room.

"Hunt Brooke! He is going to Glasgow with Aiden and Madison."  Zagreus demands his men and Lorenzo takes a seat watching him. "How can be you so sure?" 

"That smirk on my woman is only when she knows she is one step ahead of everything. Glasgow is the only place where the Mafia oath does not do anything. I mean anything by Ares Azriel king and Me. She is smart of digging games." Zagreus smiles.

"He must be hitting the roads!" Lorenzo chuckle as he gets up and Zagreus stops. "I will bring my son home myself!"

Madison places Sleeping Aiden in the baby crip as Brooke closed the windows and door keeping the bags over the couch. "We can stay here for the night. Then we can leave in the Morning." He speaks and Madison nods her head watching Aiden. "I will bring dinner. Don't open the door unless it's me!" Brooke speaks again and MAdison passed him the empty bag. "Be safe!" Brooke nods his head and he heads out of the house. 

Madison closed the door as he was out and glanced around. "I need to clean. This place looks like a bird's nest!" Madison arranged the things around vacuuming and mopping around. She was done around an hour and decided to take shower. After showering and dressing up she watched Aiden awake watching her silently. She smiles ready to pick him up when the door bursts open. She froze as she turned watching Zagreus holding Brooke by his arms as he stood with the lower gaze. 

Zagreus leaves broke stepping near Madison. "It isn't safe out here. I Promise Aurora and Aiden will be safe!" That was all Zagreus spoke and picked Aiden walking out of the house. 

After One Day, Aurora taps her feet on the floor impatiently when the door opens and Lorenzo walks inside with the food tray. "Here you go. These are specially..." Lorenzo was speaking when Arora cut him off in the middle. "Poisoned for me!" Lorenzo chuckle watching her as he uncovered the food. "Made for you!" He completed his sentence and pulled another chair. 

Aurora's brows creased as she watched him getting himself ready to feed her. "I am not the baby. Open my hands." She demanded while Lorenzo chuckled. 'I am not gonna starve myself. if have to run I have to do things that looks like their way but exactly it would be my way!'

"Not taking chance with you running away. We found the video on how to escape that night. It was quite impressive that you were beside me and I couldn't figure it out." She rolled her eyes while Lorenzo place the spoon near her lips. "Come on!" He speaks and she watched him. "Over my dead body!" She says and he chuckled keeping the spoon down. "Okay, starve yourself to death." 

Lorenzo walked out of the room locked it behind and Aurora slumped over the chair watching the ceiling with the fan. It was a while until she heard the loud baby cry echoing around. Her eyes widen as she knew it was Aiden. 'Zagreus found him!' She wondered and the door opens.

Zagreus stood watching her while Lorenzo held crying Aiden who was ready to jump in her arms. "Don't you dare!" Aurora threaten as Zagreus pulled the chair taking a seat in front of her. "I told you. If you would have told me your baby would have been in your arms." Zagreus speaks while Aurora scoffs angrily and raised her leg and directly placed it against his chest in anger.

Everyone's eyes widen as they watched them. "In my arms now. And I am not playing!" She demanded like she wasn't held hostage. Zagreus watched Lorenzo and nods his head. Lorenzo walked and placed Aiden against her chest and Aiden held her stopping his cry. Lorenzo opened her arms and Aurora encircle her baby in her arms. 

Lorenzo was about to walk away when Aurora twisted her feet and he fell to the floor. "Next time you touch my baby the consequence will be worse." She threatens him again like Zagreus wasn't there. She didn't fear anyone now. "Mommy Godzilla!" Lorenzo groans in pain.

Zagreus just smiled and gets up and walked out with all the men but they left the door open. "She is not hostage!" Zagreus announced as he disappeared while walking out. Aurora heard him clear as she held Aiden and watched his back.