Perfect

Chapter One

Chapter One

Knightsbridge, London

Living away from the hard world is the best thing you can have.

"Aurora, do you prefer It?"

The enclosure fell into taciturnity. Ryan and Lilly stood, foreseeing their daughter's one-word retort as she nestle in front of the mirror in her betrothal gown.

She peeked at the mirror with her a rare shade of green with hazel brown near the pupil, Stone's eyes at her captivating Jasmine A-line gown from the Florence collection embellished with a long trail. They made the top of the lace that continues down to accentuate the waistline cascading over the hips and back of the skirt with the tender buttons on the back.

Nobody skipped how flawless the ensemble emphasized her lean, voluptuous bikini body.  Something that her gazes didn't skip is that they can recast the gown into a princess-style gown by adding an underskirt and platinum-colored threads of ornaments to the lace.

"It's Perfect!" She announced through her impeccable British accent, glimpsing at the dress and moving her slender preened manicured fingers along the lace over the gown. 

Aurora Linnaeus, Daughter of Ryan Linnaeus and Lilly Linnaeus. They were recognized supermodels until Ryan commenced his multinational corporation. But for them, it has been just Aurora their most prized possession. 

Aurora was everything from Elegance to Exquisite. A perfect lean, voluptuous bikini body, slender legs, smooth Ivory skin, and a perfect height.

The people inside the emporium beamed as she shifts facing her parents and the designer stands up attaching the veil to her long, raven-braided hair.

"Do you like it, Mom?" Aurora questioned, glowing through her radiating ivory skin and bright eyes with no flaws, observing her mother's pink and lachrymose eyes. The gown enhanced all her magnificence and her half-braided long raven hair dangles at the back while attached to a veil.

"I have never comprehended you will grow up so fast!" Mrs. Lily Linnaeus articulates through her pleasure and spasm in her heart. Aurora beamed and bite her smooth, Voluptuous Volume lips holding the overwhelming sentiment.

"Oh, come on, don't make my daughter whine. She looks enchanting, and I am sure my son-in-law has been courted for his entire life." Ryan Linnaeus chuckles making Aurora and Lily smile through their tears as everyone watched them. Ryan Linnaeus, invariably a renowned Billionaire Business Man who started with modeling at the start of his career, meeting Lily and then having Aurora. Anyone in the business world was pure without bloodshed, then it was Ryan Linnaeus. The Clean Man.

"We are taking this." Ryan Linnaeus professed in his immaculate industry tone to the designer. The designer nods positively and walks out of the room, providing the family space.