Slap

Chapter Five London, Blessed Beep Club

Chapter Five
London, Blessed Beep Club

"You stay here in my cabin while I finish off the workaround." Vanessa glanced at Aurora while keeping her handbag over the top table. Aurora nods her head, glancing around the cabin.

"If anyone stops by just say I am in the mid of a private meeting!" Vanessa communicates as Aurora nods glancing back at her. Vanessa nods, walking away as Aurora takes a seat on the cabin chain glancing at the files around.

"She had a tough work since Ryker Rowan left her," Aurora speaks glancing at Ryker's smiling picture along with Vanessa over the desk. Aurora smiles for a while when a deep pang of agony overtakes her emotions again. She looks away, glancing at the wine bottle in the small cellar and all the exotic alcoholic stuff. Aurora sighed and picks up the file and started reading for the time to pass.

After an hour of passing, Aurora sighed, got up towards the mini-fridge and grabbed the water bottle, gulps down her throat suddenly feeling hard bitter tastes and a burning sensation in her throat. She immediately coughed and the water bottle fell to the floor.

Vanessa walks inside coolly when her eyes fell on Aurora coughing. Vanessa's gazes broaden as she skimmed at the water bottle on the floor and Aurora coughing.

"Aurora!"

"Aurora, are you okay?" She holds while Aurora stands up glancing up at her. "What was that!" She was feeling uncomfortable and uneasy from the taste of water. Aurora breaths comfortably trying to adjust to the environment.

"It was my team's new alcohol invented up, especially for the Kensington's. It was supposed to pack and delivered today. Damn!" Vanessa tells shifting and grabbing the empty bottle and alcohol all over the floor.

"I am sorry. I thought it was water." Aurora speaks as Vanessa opens the fridge and grabs water and gives it to her.

"It wasn't your fault. I kept the things in the wrong place." Vanessa expresses and Aurora gulps down the water when she was done, she closed the bottle and her gaze falls on the empty bottle.

"What will you do now?" She asked, glancing at her. "I guess I have to deal with Zagreus Adair Kensington alone this time." Vanessa utters sadly when something clicks in Aurora's mind.

"If I am not wrong this is the client with exotic drink taste. Which means it can be anything right!" Aurora asked and Vanessa nods her head at Aurora in confusion.

"I think I can help. Just tell me when are you supposed to deliver it?" Aurora asked and Vanessa takes the bottle speaking. "Tonight!"

"I have an idea," Aurora says and Vanessa chuckle glancing at her. "Don't tell me it's one of the family's traditional drinks."

"Nope, but it's my father's favorite thing when mom used to give him a hard time." Aurora smiles weakly glancing at Vanessa. Vanessa smiles warmly and rubs her arms asking.