Forty Winks

Chapter SixLondon, Blessed Beep Club

Chapter Six
London, Blessed Beep Club

"Just lay down and Rest! You will be okay." She hears the person and the unexpectedly filled spot is near her. The person got up and Aurora seized his hands immediately in darkness like her soul knew where he was standing.

"Please Stay!" It was booze or dopes influencing her or not. She wasn't sure what it was but definitely, she didn't want to be alone after all the drama at the bar.

"You will regret it your entire life if I stayed." The tempting voice got deeper striking her spirit of the heart. The warmness and care she was missing after losing her only family overwhelmed her. She wanted to be felt loved and cared for once again.

"I don't care about it anymore!" Aurora states as she clutches the wrist tightly. "I did everything right for everyone but at last it is me who is wronged." She weeps while holding his hands. The seat near her has filled again as a rough and strong palm held her face making her stare at his dark orbs.

"You have been kept away from the real world for a long. Your mother phoned and asked me to kill the guy. But I like to play; Now, It's time for you to walk out and face them like the sovereign you are. You can't be a princess all life. You need to be queen and hold your responsibilities and legacy back. You need to find that strong woman concealing inside you!" The cool breath hit her face as she stared at his orbs.

"I..."

"Shhh!" She felt arms cladding around her waist pulling her cold body closer to his warm gently.

"You are Pure Aurora!" She feels the clasps over her getting tighter as the warm breath hit her neck and nose brushing against her cheeks sensuously.

"And your touch won't taint me."

"Then remember nothing can taint you anymore!" She feel lips brushing over her lips suddenly but moved like it moment of battle. Her pupil delicates observing his eyes changing colors. The eyes suddenly went darker than the usual shade of green but she cared less as her palms rest against his firm sharp jaw.

"You sure about it?" He questioned. Not caring about anything more she just nods her head and her lips were claimed. Heat rushed through her body like blood was flowing through her veins rapidly igniting every sense of her.

She was suddenly pushed back on the bed as a palm came over her cheeks and lips again sealed with another pair of soft and smooth lips moving against her lips in perfect sync. Aurora couldn't help but move her palms over the body hovering over her and dominating her senses.

Her soft palms felt perfect bare chest against it as it moved down sensing every inch of the perfect slim and muscular body.

He rests his right palm against her cheek, moving his lips gradually against her, getting her hip from another hand.

Her heart strikes uproariously as his firm chest meets her bosom, colliding her back with the soft mattress and head hit against the pillow. He possessively meanders his lips over her lips, moving away, kissing her neck. She wheezed quickly, clutching his hair in clenched hands making him grin and move back to her lips. His tongue wanders all the covered-up places, kissing her profoundly and grabbing her waist.