Father

Chapter Thirty-Three 

Aurora walks around the mansion, finding security guards in every corner of the mansion. She held Aiden against her chest, looking around and remembering things. 'If I have to get out. I have to be careful!' 

She strolled around the living room, pool area, kitchen, and lounge, moving forward to the first floor. 'This place is full of the security guard. He is careful this time. He doesn't want me to go.'

"You looking after something?" Aurora hears Lorenzo. She shifts her back around, finding him munching on cookies. "Want some?" He asked as she rolled her eyes. 'He keeps on eating but never getting fat!' She wondered as he grew conscious of her. 

"You didn't answer me?" He asked while stopping munching and watching her suspiciously. "It bore Aiden in the bedroom. It's been a week. Plus, if I'm marrying a jerk friend of yours I should be familiar with the place." She speaks as Lorenzo nods his head. 

"Come on, then I will show you around," he assisted as Aurora stopped. "No we are good," She walks away from there leaving Lorenzo hanging. Aurora moves back to the bedroom. She placed awaken Aiden while putting the pillow boundary around while taking her seat. 

"This place is crawling with men!" She whispers to herself. 

"I hope it's not inconvenient!" Her hair over the body stood up in alarm as she heard Zagreus. She shifts watching him walk out of the walk-in closet room. "I am hiring an Event Planner! Get the wedding planned. We are getting married on Christmas Day!" Zagreus says standing in front of the mirror putting on his blazer as she watched him. 'It feels like home. It strangely feels good for him to get dressed. Like everything is so normal!' 

"You hearing?" Zagreus calls her. Aurora watched him as he turned to face her. "Get your men to do it!" Aurora speaks coldly watching Aiden playing with himself. Zagreus watched her as she watched Aiden. 

"Madison will be here if you play nice!" Zagreus quickly informs and walks out of the room leaving them alone. "Before that, I will be out of here." 

It was past lunchtime when Aurora walked into Zagreus's closet pulling clothes for Aiden as her eyes fell over the door. "I never thought there would be another door to the closet!" She speaks as she pushes the door walking inside. It was again the closet room with more men's clothes from all seasons. She chuckle as she turns her back to walk when something caught her eye. She faced the mirror in front of her as the edges of it caught her eye.  

"It's this same as the locket?" She thought as she quickly pulls the locket out and match the things. Her heart sank as she watches the exact aesthetic crafting of the materials. She gulps nothing down her throat as realized the things. 

"It's Him!"  Her heart sank more as everything got connected. It was all along the way Zagreus wanted until she ran for her life. She breathes as she quickly walks out of the closet room taking a seat on the bed. 

"Zagreus is Aiden's father!" The mere thought of it shook her soul badly as she watched Aiden playing with the power bottle. 

Zagreus walked inside with his shirt covered in blood. Vincent took his coat away as Lorenzo stood watching him. "You were out with Ares?" Lorenzo asked as Zagreus ignored him taking his steps upstairs. 

"There is a baby in the house!" Lorenzo comments as he disappears somewhere in the mansion. Zagreus walked toward his room but the door was open. He pushes the door walking inside finding the bed and crib empty. He sense an alarming situation until his eyes fell on the balcony. Aurora was holding Aiden in her arms as he sleeps soundly. 

"It getting cold out!" Zagreus announced his presence as his eyes fell over the locket kept over the bed. 'She was so careful not to lose it.' Zagreus wondered as he watched her back towards him. He took it as his chance and grabbed the locket moving into the closet room. 

Aurora turns watching the bed and then the closet door. The locket was gone. 'He wanted that locket and he took it.' 

After a long shower, Zagreus walked back into the bedroom finding Aurora getting ready for bed. Aiden was in the center of the bed with a duvet around him. "You can't step out anytime soon. The Place is crawling with people to kill the closest allies!"

"I am practically caged inside!" Aurora comments as she picks Aiden in her arms watching Zagreus. "I practically didn't find Aiden's father!" Zagreus speaks as his back faced her. Aurora internally chuckle as She watched him and then Aiden. 'Aiden has green eyes but Zagreus has blue. he has been using a lens since the funeral!' 

"You won't find him!" Aurora comments earing look from Zagreus. "I mean... If want to be found he would be here when Brook first looked into it!" She explained and Zagreus nods getting over the bed. 

"Did you think about the Wedding details?" Zagreus asked while Aurora rolled her eyes and watched him. "Okay!" 

Zagreus watched her as she kept Aiden on the bed facing him. "You want me to marry you. Right!" She asked and he watched her and gave his nods. 

"Then you have to be honest with me and then I will give it a thought. Maybe a wedding it is!" She says as Zagreus chuckle. "You don't have a choice. Love." 

"You are marrying me!" Zagreus picks Aiden keeping him in the cribs and leaves the room.