Babby-Daddy

Chapter Thirty-Four 

Bang!! Bang!!

Knock!! Knock!!

"Zagreus!" Zagreus wakes up from the calls and bangs at the guest room door. He wakes up quickly as he hears Aurora calling for him. There were continuous bangs at his door as he gets off the bed, pushing the duvet away and opening the door at first. 

"Zagreus!" Aurora breathed as she watched shirtless Zagerus watching her. "Aiden is having a high fever... I" she quickly explains as Zagerus walks past her and she followed him. They walked inside his bedroom as he quickly strides around Aiden's baby body. He picks him up in his arms and checked his temperature. 

"When did you find out?" He asked, watching Aurora as he placed him back on the bed. "He was crying. I woke up to feed him until..." Aurora broke down as tears rolls down her cheek. "Shh... Just get inside the closet and get the black briefcase." Zagreus asked as Aurora quickly walks inside the closet while he grabbed the thermometer from the nightstand drawer to check the temperature. 

Aurora was quick to get the bag with spare Aiden clothes. "I was about to ask you!" Zagreus speak as he watches Aurora holding spare clothes. "Can we just be real Doctor!" Aurora ask him as he watched her in surprise. "Ouch!" 

"Didn't see that coming," He comments as he opens the briefcase finding his doc tools. "Go wake Lorenzo up!" Zagreus asked as he picked the things out of the case. He could still find Aurora standing. 

"What?" he asked as Aurora glared at him. He realized she never knew Lorenzo's bedroom. "The one beside me. And make sure to throw cold water, he is a heavy sleeper." 

Aurora walks back to the same pathway where she went to wake Zagreus. She turns to the other bedroom and bangs as the door opens itself. "He is for sure a carefree soul!" Aurora comments as she finds him on the bed. She remembers how to wake him up with advice from Zagreus. She picks up the water bottle from the nightstand and throws it over his face. 

Lorenzo wakes up in shock as he looks around to find Aurora. "What the hell?" 

"Zagreus Calls!" Aurora speaks with a bit of feeling guilty. "I hope he dies!" Lorenzo mumbles as he gets off the bed walking outside the bedroom. 

Aurora walks into the bedroom finding Zagreus doing a sponging bath for Aiden. "What with the baby?" Lorenzo asks Zagreus as Aurora holds Aiden's body helping him. 

"Get children Acetaminophen quick!" Zagreus ask as Lorenzo nods walking out of the room. They quickly dress Aiden in loose clothing. "Did you feed him?" Zagreus asked as Aurora nods finding Aiden still burning with fever. 

"He needs to keep hydrated for the fever to cool down," Zagreus asked as he watched Aurora pick Aiden in her arms when Lorenzo was back in the room. Aurora looks at him with surprise. 

"We have sort of our own pharmacy!" Lorenzo answered passing the medicine to Zagreus who used injection. 

"Wait are you injecting him!" Aurora asked Zagreus while he just nods his head and turned to Aiden over his stomach using the injection. 

After Zagreus was done he threw the injection away and wrapped things up keeping them aside. Aurora takes the seat beside him watching Aiden sleep soundly. "I would be in the lounge. Just ring the bell!" Lorenzo speaks walking away leaving the two alone. 

"Can I pick him up?" Aurora asked while gazing at Aiden. Zagreus watched and opened his mouth. "In a while!" 

"Thank You!" Aurora speaks watching him. Zagreus watched her and nods his head watching Aiden. "It's my duty!" He speaks trying to ease the awkwardness.

The dawn came up quickly as Aurora woke up moving her head opening her eyes finding herself over the bed and Aiden beside her. She looks around only to find Zagreus was on the other side of Aiden.  

Zagreus held Aiden's tiny hand in his big once as his back rested against the headboard with eyes closed. Aurora slowly woke up sitting over the bed finding him still. 'He slept a night while taking care of him!' 

Aurora checked Aiden's fever and it was all back to normal. She sighs when she finds Zagreus waking up. "fever is off. It was down in the morning!" Zagreus speaks in his horse voice as he rubs his face and gets off the bed. Aurora couldn't help but feel attracted to his morning voice and face. He looks cute and handsome at the same time. 

"I will get a shower!" Zagreus speak walking inside the bathroom and leaving Aurora with Aiden. Aurora smiles placing a kiss on Aiden's forehead. She picks him in her arms while he snuggles closer to her. She smiles as she pats his back watching him sleep.

After showering Zagreus walks into the bedroom finding Aurora playing with awakened Aiden. Her small giggle and Aiden's cooing made his heart filled with warmth. he quickly dresses himself up and walks into the bedroom silently finding Aurora playing with Aiden. 

Her smile was the purest thing he ever saw and slowly found himself to drawn toward her. "If you wanna stare I believe you should have closer look!" Aurora say as she watched him with her smile. Zagreus nods his head as he stepped near her. 

"You aren't wearing your leans!" Aurora smirked which took him off guard as she watched his emerald eyes. He watched her in shock as she got out of bed facing him squarely. 

"Now let's have an adult talk!" she crossed her arms against her chest as Zagreus's adam's apple bobbed up and down with nervousness. He blew his cover up just to watch them smile. 

"That won't get us anywhere!" Zagreus speaks up finally while Aurora chuckle and steps closer. "I knew from day one it was you. It's just you lured me out in a different direction." She speaks venom as Zagreus chuckles. 

"And for starters, it will get us near one thing. Aiden is Our child!" Aurora speaks to us finally as Zagreus watched her.