Conquest

Chapter Eighteen 

Chapter Eighteen 

Aurora stood holding her LV Purse glancing around. Brooke wasn't here with Iorwerth and Athena. They walked inside the court area along Aldford Azriel King while his men trailed behind him. she was wearing Lose shirt and Black Blazare paired with black pants and high heels. 

"This is gonna be a one-day thing. I will make sure the Judge closes it today without extending the time." Senior King speaks and Aurora nods her head when her eyes fell over Brooke walking with Iorwerth, Athena, and Camilla. Iorwerth was walking inside when his eyes fell on Aurora. She was having her warm smile for the moment when everything faded as their eyes met. Athena felt Iorwerth leaving her hand as he watched Aurora with all the love. Aurora pulled her gaze and watched Senior King as Brooke walked and they faced. 

"Honey!" Athena cooed in a sweet voice gaining his attention. Iorwerth nodded holding her by the shoulder and stepping closer while Aurora just does was not acknowledged them. 

"Last time I checked you weren't in business!" Brooke speaks watching Senior King. Senior King chuckled and smirked. "I am the boss!" He held Aurora by the shoulder and tore her away from them. "God that Slade man annoyed me!" Senior King speaks while aurora laughed at his tone. 

"You want some coffee. The Coffee here is best!" He speaks to lighten the mood. Aurora nodded speaking. "I will just use the loo!" He nods they walk their way. Aurora held her bag walking through the foyer. She gets inside and did her business and comes out washing her hands while drying when the bathroom door opened and Iorwerth walked inside closing it behind. 

Aurora Shifts with shock watching him. "We need to talk!" He speaks calmly watching her while Aurora grabbed her bag and ignored his word walking towards the door. 

"Rory!" Iorwerth begged as she ignored him. She remembered the nickname once that made her giggle and fill with warmth but now it brought nothing but hate and anger. She ignored him as she remembered her parent's death and his insults. 

"Aurora!" Iorwerth grabbed her wrist as she was about to walk past him. Aurora halts and watches him without emotions. "You have your wife waiting outside. She won't like it if she finds you here." She speaks calmly and turns to walk out but Iorwerth's grip got stronger. 

"I wanna apologize!" He speaks and Aurora watched him with surprise. " I know Athena killed Ryan and Lila. Trust me I had no part in it!" He speaks as he begged to watch her. Aurora removed her hand gently but it only got stronger. "Please!" He begged as he stepped closer and Aurora chuckled finally getting free her wrist. "No have no idea who you murdered!" Aurora pressed Vennassa's murder and Iorwerth's eyes widen. 

"Fake you cry with someone who hadn't known you!" She says and walks out opening the door. She steps when she collided with someone. "I am sorry!" Aurora quickly steps back watching the person. She remembered him. He was the guy from the Vennessa club. His Green eyes were awfully familiar. 

"It's okay, I wasn't looking!" His voice was deep and strong

"It's okay, I wasn't looking!" His voice was deep and strong. "Are you okay?" The man asked watching her wrist and Aurora nods her head watching the red hand print mark. "Just nothing!" Aurora smiled as she ignore his welcoming warmth and walked away. 

Iorwerth walked outside when his eyes met with the man standing. He tried to ignore him and walked away from the ladies' room when the men grabbed his arms and pinned him against the wall strangling his throat while raising up from the ground. "Touch her again your entire generation will face the consequence!" 

"Got It!" He demanded. Iorwerth felt breath leaving his lungs as he nods in agreement. The man left him and Iorwerth fell to his knees coughing and breathing hard. he looks at the man as his eyes fell on his cufflinks. Kensington! 

Iorwerth's eyes widen as he looked up. 'Nobody had seen him' He gets up standing square facing Zagreus Adair Kensington. "Next time there will be no warning!" Zagreus walked away leaving Iorwerth. 

Aurora takes the seat beside Senior King. Senior king leans speaking to her. "Brook got their secrt confession recorded. We are winning this!" Senior kind smirks as he puts the paper forward to his attorney and he gets up walking towards the Judges.

After a few minutes, the court trial started, "We are here for the trial of Ryan Linneus and Lilly Linneus dead!" The Judges speak and the trial begins. Aurora sipped her coffee when the door opened and Zagerus walked inside sitting behind her. 

The cross question was going on while Aurora was called and then Iorwerth. A few minutes were stretched into hours. Iorwerth's eyes never left Aurora while she sat beside Senior King waiting for the tables to turn. 

Brooke stood up watching Aurora as she ignored meeting eyes with him until everything was settled. Senior Kings gets up and presented the CCTV footage recording of the Linnaeus mansion. Iorwerth watched Athena confessing the way she killed Ryan and Lilly. He breathes knowing what he has to do. Everyone's attention shifts to him as he speaks, "Athena confessed last night. I had no idea about it before. I did several things under her manipulation. I know I did wrong but now when I have the chance. I will do right by aurora. I illegally took over the entire business which now I wanna return back." Aurora watched him with no emotion and the Judge made the Judgment. 

Aurora smiled at Senior King while he ruffled her hair. "As Promised. Now we will go home and  pick that munchkin then dinner!" Senior King asked and Aurora nods her head. "Let's Go!" She smiled walking away with Senior King. 

Aurora reached home and picked sleeping Aiden in her arms watching him snuggle in her warmth. Senior King smiled watching her as she held him.