Truth

Chapter Thirty-Two 

As the early dawn take up, Zagreus watched Aurora sleeping soundly over his bed as he checked up on her. He slowly closed the only to find Lorenzo standing watching him. "Something Up?" Zagreus asked as he watched him. 

"Ares!" Lorenzo speaks as Zagreus watched him and then walked past, climbing down the stairs. 

Ares stood with his Personal Assistant and all of his security holding a gun. "Not so gentleman to be here early morning!" Zagreus conveys as he climbed down the stairs. 

"Not so a gentleman to kidnap Aurora. My Grandfather promised to keep her safe. Now I am bound to take her from here!" Ares speaks as Zagreus chuckles, standing in front of him. 

"Trust you won't have a fight with your soul supporter in your own agenda," Zagreus comments as Ares smirks and Smith pulled a chair for him. He takes the seat as Zagreus watched him. "I can get you, anyone, you want. Just let her go. My Grandfather is so obsessed with his words!" Zagreus takes a seat in front of him.

"She is the one I want!" Ares watched him as Zagreus relaxed in his seat. "Well then just give her some free reins and let her out," Ares speaks thinking. 'So smart of you. You think I will let her go and your grandfather offers her a new house with his men around. Never happening!' 

"With the war going out!" Zagreus speaks as Ares stands up closing his suit button.

"My wife is out there safe and sound!" He speaks as he walks out as they watch him disappear with his men. 

"You believe him!" Lorenzo asked while Zagreus just stays put. "Not a word!" 

"You make sure this time she shouldn't run away. If she does this will end one of the two families!" Zagreus warned as he walks away leaving Lorenzo in the hall. 

Aurora wakes up with sun rays falling over her face. She sighs and lay over her back opening her eyes properly and finding herself in the Zagreus room. 'Got to live at this place for another day!' 

She sits up straight over the bed looking at Aiden's baby crib. Aiden wasn't there that was the first that alarmed her. She immediately gets off the bed when the bedroom door opened and Zagreus walked into the bedroom. 

"He is an early riser!" Zagreus speaks as he watched Aurora. Aurora takes a breath watching him put Aiden back in the crib. "You don't have to!" Aurora managed to speak when Zagreus turned towards her. 

"Oh, I am his father!" Zagreus smirks as Aurora glared at him. He just walk past her with his smirks when she grabbed his elbow. He stops and watched her. "You have to find his real father before that!" She says as she walks into the bathroom. "Not want family drama after I get married!" She closed the door leaving Zagreus to dumbfound. 

"You play little daddy game until I find a way to run away!" She says to herself while putting paste on her toothbrush. 

Zagreus sat with Lorenzo fuming in anger. "She asked what?" Lorenzo asked again while Zagreus glared. "Why don't you just tell her it was you!" Lorenzo asked annoyed again. 

"You know I can't," Zagreus speaks while Lorenzo watched him. "Why Not? Cause she will run away. Tell me how many times she did that and you got her back." Lorenzo reasoned him best. 

"Not this time. Ares is around as soon as they discover the relationship they have my family oath will break and my son will be raised by someone else. Plus, I need to find my locket. I am sure she has it." Zagreus says in frustration. 

"Without that locket, you cant access mafia true resources and family will," Lorenzo says and Zagreus sat there fuming in anger at Aurora's comment. 

"You know what? Let's just get the Locket first and you make sure you stay away from her. God knows what else she demands until everything is on track!" Lorenzo speaks thinking straight. 

"The thing is that I can't stay away from her. She is the only one who knows where that locket is!" Zagreus made the point as Lorenzo watched him. "Keep her out until our men look at her mansion and anywhere it can be. If we don't find it. Let's just say we have to look after option B." he speaks as Zagreus nods rubbing his face and hair back. 

Aurora watched herself in the mirror as she cleared the fog off the mirror after the shower. She watched herself wrapped into a white towel as one was around her hair. She picked up the Locket she took off before the shower watching herself. It was from the night she could never forget. 

She was dressed in Zagreus T-shirt with no pants. "If he is going he keeps me here. He needs to get me clothes!" She groans in frustration watching her bare legs. 

Zagreus walked into the bedroom finding Aurora over the bed with a duvet around her as Aiden slept in his crib. She was reading the magazine as she ignore his presence. 

"You were there for Breakfast!" Zagreus asked as he takes a seat at the edge of the bed. "Yeah until you want your men to stare at my bare leg." Aurora lay flat comments while observing the magazine. 

"People are out there to get you clothes. They would be here!" Zagreus speaks watching her and open his mouth again. 

"Is there anything that can connect us to Aiden's father!" Zagreus asked as Aurora watched him in shock. She was sure of it as she was just putting in some time for herself. "No, but I have something that connects him. It is antic and Heirloom kind of thing!" Aurora speaks not thinking straight for a while. She just wanted him to be occupied with something. Zagreus's ears grew as he heard it.

"What is it?" He asked knowing what exactly it is. Aurora keeps the magazine away and takes the locket off her neck grabbing all his attention. She was wearing his favorite t-shirt and it look good on her. She took it out holding it out for him. Zagreus watched her and then the locket. It was his. 

He raised his hand to grab it but Aurora snatched it back watching him suspiciously. "You only get to see it. It's a family heirloom and my son gets to have it!" She speaks and Zagreus nods. 'It's his only. it's passed on to the Heir on the birthday!' He wondered as he nods and Aurora showed him the locket. 

"Do you know whom it belongs to?" She asked as Zagreus watched her. Why did you ask?" He says as she put it back in her neck. "Nope!" He turns his back to him and curses internally. 'So near to getting it!'