Dinner

Chapter Twenty Three

Zagreus pulled the seat for Aurora. The restaurant was vacant as if someone had booked the entire floor. "This place used to be a lot cheerful!" She says as Zagreus takes his seat in front of him. 

"I asked them to keep guests off the floor!" Zagreus answered truthfully while Aurora nodded her head watching him. "You are an architect!" Zagreus speaks getting her attention while the restaurant staff walked in with dinner and nice wine. Zagreus pour wine for her when she declines it. "I am feeding Baby!" She speaks and He nods taking her glass and sipping the wine. 

"Yes! I enjoy doing it." She answered truthfully. "You are a Neuropsychologist!" Aurora speaks as the waiter brought sparkling rosé for her and she looked at Zagreus. "Zero alcohol wines got it imported from Australia. I have a friend who gets it done for me." 

"Arawn Rodriguez did his master's in viticulture & enology who happens to be in your close friends!" Aurora answered while Zagreus watched her in amazement.

"I was arranged to one of his sons by my father until I told them the truth about Iorwerth!" Aurora speaks and Zagreus nodded. "The guy was wanker!" Zagreus stated truthfully while Aurora dug in her dinner. 

"What's your favorite part of being a Neuropsychologist?" Aurora asked changing the topic. "That I can read person read inside out as partially psychologist." He answer amusing Aurora as she munched over the piece of bite and gulp down. "What really? Tell me a thing about me!" 

"You are trying to change your basic nature. You have been pushed around too much!" Zagreus stated as he sipped his wine. "That's your third glass. Stop unless you wanna get drunk!" Aurora comments making him chuckle. 

"I have a stronger hold!" He answered watching her dig her food as she avoided most of the topic. "As a shareholder of the company one thing you should about me. I don't show up every time you want me. I am assigning you my share authorities when I am not around. I was leaving the country tonight." Zagreus answered as Aurora watched him. 'He trusts me!' She nods her head at him. "Why me?" 

"Because your family had been keeping things as we wanted. For my grandfather, it was your father!" They stopped eating and watching each other. "What about your father?" She asked as Zagreus's expression changed. "He died while trying to kill me!" Zagreus stated flatly continuing to eat food. Aurora just nodded moving to her food. She clearly didn't want to barge more in his personal life. 

After they were done with dinner Zagreus dropped her back at the mansion. "If anyone asks you know how to handle it!" Zagreus speaks as Aurora nodded her head. "This is the first and last I am meeting you and having any source of personal connection!" Aurora due her boundary as Zagreus smiled and get inside his car. 

"Good Night!" 

"Good Night!" 

Aurora speaks and walked inside the mansion without glancing back. She stepped inside hearing wailing Aiden in Madison's arms while Brooke stood there trying to calm the little man. 

"He is been crying for you!" Madison speaks in worry walking holding crying Aiden. Aurora holds Aiden in her arms after dropping everything down in her arms. Aiden clutched her neck as he stopped crying and Aurora takes a seat on the couch. "I will take my leave!" Brooke speaks as he walks out of the mansion and Aurora fed Aiden. 

"You went out with Zagreus!" Madison asked and Aurora nods her head. "He wanted to discuss rules about his shares and thing about business!" Aiden fell asleep while feeding his stomach.

"You should stop seeing him!" Madison asked and Aurora smiled. "I made sure that!" Aurora gets up walking into her bedroom. 

Zagreus walked inside his penthouse tossing the car keys. "You are late!" He hears Ares from the living room. Zagreus stepped inside watching him sitting over the vintage armchair sipping coffee. 

"I had things to attend!" Zagreus answered taking a seat and watching no mafia men around him. "I need a favor!" Ares speaks hesitatingly watching him. 

"Your wife found out!" Zagreus answered and Ares watched him. "I want you to find Ian's history. Victoria is expecting twins I want it all safe." Ares asked and Zagreus nods his head speaking. 

"I dug in a lot. My men were slaughtered when they left to find out about him. Something about him isn't right. Ian was born in an orphanage that's all I know," He answered as Ares nodded his head. "I will look after it again!" 

"You should leave your women and son some security. I will send my grandfather to look after it!" Ares speaks and Zagreus nods his head getting up along with him. 

"Thanks for having her life back!" Zagreus speaks as Ares nods his head. "We shouldn't let people know we are friends!" Ares mumbled and walked out of the Penthouse. "I would never!" Zagreus watched Lorenzo close the door behind him as he watched Ares walk out. 

"And what is he doing here?" Lorenzo demanded. "Get into Victoria's father's family history and Ian's history!" Zagreus demanded while Lorenzo rolled his eyes slouching over the couch. 

"This Mafia war is going to everyone down!" Lorenzo speaks as Zagreus takes his seat. "Nobody had seen me. I'm that one weapon that can kill Ian in his sleep." 

"But Aurora knows!" Lorenzo mentioned earing glare from Zagreus.