Mature-Talk

Chapter Thirty-Five 

"Now let's have an adult talk!" she crossed her arms against her chest as Zagreus's Adam's Apple bobbed up and down with nervousness. He blew his cover-up just to watch them smile.

"That won't get us anywhere!" Zagreus speaks up finally while Aurora chuckle and steps closer. "I knew from day one it was you. It's just you lured me out in a different direction." She speaks venom as Zagreus chuckles.

"And for starters, it will get us near one thing. Aiden is our child!" Aurora speaks to us finally as Zagreus watched her. 

His eyes narrowed as he watched her standing in front of him with all determination and accusation she had for him since day one they met one to one. She was nowhere going to back off. 

"You want us to have an adult talk!" Zagreus takes a step closer to her as her sense stood alarmed watching him. It was like a predatory species was advancing toward the prey. She hesitatingly gives a nod to him when suddenly he pushed her back on the bed and she fell with bounce trying to analyze what was suddenly happening. For a moment she felt her brain free until she felt a presence above her.  

Zagreus hovered above her as she watched him with wide eyes. She was about to push him away when he grabbed her both wrist and pin above her head. 

"Zagreus what the hell are you doing?" She demanded as he gave her brain freeing moment. His hand reached under her t-shirt stopping over her waist. 

"You have no idea how beautiful that night we shared was. It's like an imprinting moment until you run the next morning." Aurora couldn't help but gaze at his intense emerald orbs gazing at her. "It was a mistake. I was Drunk!" Aurora fired back until Zagreus chuckled watching her. 

"But you got your heart in our son!" He speaks as Aurora tried to protest against his grip. "That's different. You will never understand." She communicates trying to free her wrist until Zagreus made his grip stronger than before gazing at her. His grip was like a warning to her to stop and she gave up watching him. 

"Oh, I know. After losing everything even yourself Aiden was the one thing that kept you alive. he is the sole reason you wanted to live again. You want to live for our son!" Zagreus speaks as he watched her expression change. 

"As soon as you knew about Aiden's presence you wanted to come and snatch everything that was yours. You had enough of being manipulated and pushed around. You wanted you to prove you were just not daddy Little Brat but a woman who can do anything for her family." Aurora breathed knowing every single word he said was true when something clicked with her. 

"But you wanted me before Aiden was in my life. What was it!" She asked changing the topic. "Madison did something that she shouldn't have. So you were promised to my family as my bride." 

"And you a hell of mafia will do anything to get what you want." Aurora chuckled in sarcasm. "Actually promised. Your wedding was going to be ruined in any way that day but luckily that idiot turned down and a lot things happened that shouldn't have. I have every single information that anyone could have." Zagreus watched her breathing in and out as he knew what losing her family felt like. "You know about my therapy!" Aurora asked after thinking a while and he nodded his head. 

"I don't want Mafia life for Aiden." She speaks clearly while Zagreus lose his grip on her and moved away. "Everything will be fine!" He stands watching her as she sits up. 

"What's the deal with the locket?" She asked clearly moving her legs closer as Zagreus takes the seat on the bed. 

"Family Heirloom is passed on to every generation and It is key to my family's will." He explained watching Aiden turning his side in sleep. "Why did you hide? You knew I knew about it!" 

"Ares is fighting a mafia war and I am his soul support with all things. My family is always have been. He is taking what was taken from him and his family. It has to keep secret. If anyone knows about you and Aiden things will turn out bad," He informs and She nods taking a long breath and watching Aiden.

"I don't want Aiden to be raised without a family. He should know how scared that bond is. I want him to have everything in his life." Zagreus announce as Aurora chuckle. "I am definitely not marrying in Mafia just to let my son know what family is. I want his future to be bright so. I will do whatever it takes me to do. That starts with not marrying you." She gets off the bed and walks towards the closet room when Zagreus grabbed her waist and push her against the wall. 

"It's not an option. You will marry me at any cost and I promise Aiden won't have a mafia future. Trust me with this!" Zagreus didn't beg but asked her while making his point clear as Aurora chuckled. "Why should I trust you? All you have done is kidnapped me to make your point." 

"I wouldn't have if you didn't have to run away," Zagreus speaks bitterly as Aurora's eyes widen watching him. "You mean to say it's my fault!" Zagreus laugh at her words as he moved away. 

"Well, it is or I wouldn't have missed your pregnancy phase with Aiden. But no worries we have another one together." Zagreus leans closer to her lips as his hands snaked inside her T-shirt making her eyes widen and leaving her speechless. 

"This time I won't miss a moment with you!" He mumbled against her lips as their breath moved rapidly. Zagreus smiles as he moved away leaving her shocked against the wall.