Arcane

Chapter Forty-Five 

Aurora smiles as her eyes fall over the car, pulling over and her eyes fall over security all around her and Brooke. She watched Arcane Edward Rodriguez walking out of the car, watching her. Aurora nervously gulps, watching as her eyes look at Brooke.  

"Hey, Ro!" Arcane greets her with a smile and she immediately steps in defense, holding a sleeping Aiden. 'Arcane Edward Rodriguez never smiles' She wonders when security surrounds them. "Haven't seen you in a while." Arcane smiles at her when his eyes fell over Aiden sleeping against her. "Is that your son?" Arcane asked as she nervously nods her head. "Can I hold him!" He asks as aurora battled her thoughts when the car screeches and pulls over and Zagreus gets out glaring at Arcane. 

Zagreus pushed Aurora and Aiden behind him while throwing a file over Arcane. "Got it. Now leave!" He ordered and Arcane chuckled. "I am good at making my word clear. He smirks as Zagreus turns to Aurora. "Get inside the car!" he asked and Aurora nods her head getting inside the car. 

"You will stay away from my family!" Zagreus ordered and Arcane smirked at him and then watches Aurora inside the car. Brook watched them and Zagreus handed his hand out to him. Brooke without hesitation put the gun in his hand and without blinking shot Arcane leg. 

"Shouldn't have worn yourself out around my family!" Zagreus threatened and as put the gun back to Brooke. Brooke smirks as he walks away leaving hissing Arcane. Zagreus gets inside the car watching Awaken Aiden and Aurora watched him. "Are you guys okay?" Zagreus asked and Aurora nods her head. 

"What did he want?" She asked as Zagreus hold Aiden in his arms. "I am his Doc. What do you expect he wants me to forge his reports? Just so you know he should do it but that shit has his way around!" Zagreus speaks in anger and Aurora nods her head. "No cursing around baby or his first word would be you know what..." She speaks and Zagreus nods his head. 

"BTW I would be hosting a Gala within a month. It's important. I am merging a few renowned companies around the world." He speaks and Auorsa watched him. "I thought you just ruined business!" She smirks and he rolls his eyes. "I do when people mess with me!"

Aurora chuckles holding Aiden back and Zagreus starts the car. They drive back to the mansion until several black cars greet him. "You must be kidding me!" Zagreus hissed as he parks the car watching Aurora holding sleeping Aiden.

"What is Rodriguez doing here!" Aurora speaks spotting Rodriguez's symbol. "That Bella Rodriguez !" Zagreus informs her as he stops the car and the butler rushes towards them. Vincent was quick to open the car door for them. Aurora gets outside holding Aiden's body and grabbing their bags from the backseat of the car which Zagreus held. 

"Have you met Bella Rodriguez?" Zagreus asked and Aurora nods her head. "You forget I was being set up with their son!" She explained and He nods his head holding her by the shoulder as they walked inside the mansion. They step inside the living finding Lorenzo in the wheelchair and Bella sitting along with Archer sipping warm coffee. 

"You called?" Archer asked watching Zagreus while Zagreus rolls his eyes. "You go upstair!" Zagreus asked Aurora as she nods walking away ignoring two prying eyes on her. "You got an angel for yourself! Plus you should be aware everyone is going underground until the mafia war is sorted." Bella smiles as Zagreus nods while taking his seat and watching them.

"Arcane got me forging his report and he came for my family," Zagreus inform as he passed the original reports to them. "That brat is in deep shit!" Archer hissed as he read the reports. "Either you control him or he will end up dead by me." Zagreus states as Archer watched him. "I have my reasons to look after him. I wouldn't have been his neuro doc unless you have asked me but from now I won't get involved. No matter what!" He makes his point clear and Archer nods his head getting up along with Bella. 

"Appreciate your help!" They walked away as Zagreus sighs against the couch while Lorenzo watched him. "Looks like you are being dragged from low profile to high," Lorenzo comments while Zagreus glared at him. "Not talking about that." He gets up walking into his bedroom. 

He finds Aiden asleep in the middle of the bed and the shower running down. He takes his coat off and walks over to the bed to cover Aiden properly. he takes his shirt off and walks inside the bathroom taking off his clothes and sliding under the shower along with Aurora. "That was quick!" Aurora speaks leaning against his body as water washes them off. 

"There are too many people who know who I am. It's too risky for Aiden to be around here." Zagreus speaks as Aurora smiles and turns to face him. "We will protect him with all we have." She smiles as she peaks his lips. "There is something I wanna tell you!" Zagreus speaks holding her and she nods her. 

"Take a trip off with Aiden for a while. Anywhere you want. I will join you guys in middle I have a few things to finish." He asks as concern grew over Aroura. "Is it serious?" She asked and Zagreus nods his head. "I will be in Turks and Caicos with Aiden by tomorrow before you wake up. Track me through our engagement ring!" She speaks and he nods his head resting against her embracing her. "Just stay safe!" He whispers.

"Just finish this soon!" Aurora asked as he nods his head leaning to capture her lips. She leans kissing him as he grabbed the back of her head kissing her deeply. After a few hours of showering, Zagreus watched Aurora sleeping soundly against his black stain sheets. 'She didn't say a word when I informed her and she directly understood to take Aiden away. I guess she is scared as much as I am for Aiden.'