Graves

Chapter Three Knightsbridge London, Dinner Room

Chapter Three
Knightsbridge London, Dinner Room

Vanessa was settled on a long dining table having breakfast along with Ryan, Della, and Lilly. The room was hushed while cutlery sounds could be heard around.

"Is Aurora fine?" Ryan asked skimming at Lilly. Lilly nods her head negatively. "It will take a lot, Ryan. I guess more than we can think." She explains in her concerning motherly tone making Ryan nods his head.

"We are moving back to Italy tomorrow morning," Ryan declared and picks his coffee bringing it near to his lips.

"What about Aurora?" Della asked watching Ryan. Ryan keeps the coffee back at the table glancing at his mother.

"She is my daughter! She is coming with me. I am not sending her back to Paris." Ryan declared when they hears footsteps. Lilly shifts her gaze watching Aurora standing in her peace jumpsuit. It matched perfectly her pink cheeks and eyes lines. Her pong hair was dangling at the back as she steps near them and takes her seat beside her father.

Maids started serving the meal as everyone sat in silence while she picks her bun and cherry jam.

"Are you okay?" Ryan asked her while she kept her silence picking up her meal. Lilly sighed and holds Ryan's palms gesturing for him to give space to his daughter.

Everyone silently has their breakfast. Aurora bites her bread eating silently. Ryan and Lilly glanced at her while she munched silently. Vanessa slowly passed her juice glass which she took silently.

After breakfast, Aurora sat in the living room along with Lilly and Ryan. Ryan held her palm and glanced at her. "We are moving back to Italy tomorrow morning. I know Aurora it's hard for you but you have to work it out. He is not worth it for your tears!" Ryan explained while Lilly caressed her hair.

"I wanna move back to Nona!" Aurora speaks looking at her father. Her nose was puffy pink along with her eyes and cheeks.

"I will call her and let her know you coming!" Ryan smiles and Aurora inclines to sob in his chest embracing him tightly. Ryan's heart clutches for unbeknownst explanations. He hated seeing his daughter crying.

"You want me to come along?" Lilly requested rubbing her back. "You go with her!" Ryan speaks to Lilly as she nods her head positively and kissed her daughter's head.

"I will get everything prepared!" She speaks getting up when her eyes met Vanessa.

"I hate leaving her alone. I wanna come too." Vanessa asked Lilly and Lilly smiles holding her by the shoulder. "How can we leave you! She will be worst without you!" Lilly says while walking away with Vanessa.

Ryan held Aurora sobbing face against his chest caressing her head. "Do you want me to dig his grave?" Ryan asked and Aurora nods not moving away watching him with her puffy eyes.