Abduct

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Madison immediately changed their plan and headed back toward Aurora and shielding her behind her eyeing the men around them. "Dare you to arrive around her!" Aurora was frightened at the sight. Someone was here to take her away. She places her hands over her belly trying to calm herself in alarming circumstances. 

Around all men, one man froth towards them as his eyes fell on Aurora's belly bump. He looks like in charge of the condition. Aurora nervously places her hands against it in protection. "Grab her!" He orders as men to separate Madison and Aurora and held Aurora clasping her mouth and tieing her hands. "Leave her you morons!" Madison shouted at top of her lungs when something hit her head and everything went black. 

Aurora calls Madison through her muffled mouth when men's picked her up and dragged outside of the mansion. She dashes and combats to get herself unrestrained but nothing was possible with their tight cord and belly bump. She wouldn't endure without wounding herself. 

She was put inside the car with the one who was in charge and two men's sat aside her making it inconceivable for her to move. They were bulgy and more potent in comparison to her weak and thin body. One of them bends and ties her kicking legs with ropes making no room for her to move. She sat thinking of a way out when the car started to move. 

The car was dark and black with no light. She could just see the city passing behind them as they moved forward. She was in a situation where she couldn't even shout for help they clasped her mouth first. They were thinking wisely. 

After What felt like an hour she was finally in front of the biggest size mansion which felt like a kingdom to her. The car stopped and she was pulled out harshly. They didn't even care that she was pregnant. She wail through a muffled mouth as she was dragged inside the dark room.

She was thrown to the floor. Aurora anyhow manages to protect her belly and not fall over her face. The Man with dark hair walked in front of her and made her sit on her knees taking the muffled clothes away from her mouth and untie her hands and legs leaving them open. She thought it was her chance to run but it was only an idea til she was encircled by a dark man's aura around. Her eyes turned red as tears dampened the edges and her body started shaking with future thoughts of the torment she was going to have. 'They are going rape me!' that was her first thought when the room opened again and someone walked inside with a more frighting aura than the men already there. The room fell in silence as she sat there holding her belly.

Zagreus steps inside without glancing at her. rage beamed inside him at the thought she attempted her best to run away but he smirked at the thought he finally have her. He stood in the darkness when his eyes fall on her.

"Aurora Linnaeus!" She heard the loud powerful, unambiguous, and intense oozing voice.

'Damn! Those rare shades of green with hazel brown near the pupil, Stone's eyes. She still tends after eight months to make me weak.' He growled internally watching her sitting frightened holding her seven-month-old baby bump.