Protection

Twenty Four 

Twenty Four 

After Few Months 

 "Aurora, you have a flight in 2 hours for Saudi Arabia!" Brooke walked inside, holding her coat and purse while she grabbed her laptop. "Is everything arranged?" She asked as Brooke nods his head. 

"You sure you wanna take Aiden with you? I mean people will figure it out!" Brooke stated in concern while Aurora just wore her coat. "I can't leave him. He is a months baby who needs his mother. It will be okay!" Aurora stated and Brooke nodded his head. 

"Plus I have security to keep watch!" She speaks and grabbed her purse walking outside of her cabin. They walked towards the roof of the building while Brooke held his bag helping Aurora get inside the helicopter. 

The copper took off in the air. She glances around the city looking like a miniature from above. She glanced around moving her flying hair away from her face and facing Brooke while he worked his IPAD. 

They landed after a few minutes. She steps outside watching Madison holding Aiden in her arms. Stepping closer she pulled Aiden in her arms while he sleeps soundly. "Take care!" Madison speaks and Aurora nods stepping away forward towards her business jet. 

Everyone gets settled while Aurora puts Aiden in the baby crib taking her seat beside Brooke. "Any word from Kensington?"  Aurora asked while Brooke watched her picking the Business magazine kept aside. "aren't you Curious about him!" He asked and Aurora watched him with the thin lining of her lips. 

"He has to sign some papers that I don't hold the power off!" She replied shifting to the magazine reading. 'Arawn Rodriguez Business Man Of The Year!'

"Zagreus Personal Assistance, Vincent, said he will be around once he feels his presence is required. You can move forward with the deal." Brooke answers her question and Aurora nods her head. 

"You never told you are his cousin!" Aurora asked and broke watched her keeping his tabs away. "My family has cut all the ties with Kensington, The Mafia!"

Aurora nods her head ignoring the fact her family business involved the Mafia with her. She was curious to know but decided to not hit it. 

Kensington Estate

Zagreus worked over the papers with Vincent standing beside him when Lorenzo walked inside pushing the door in anger. "What The Fuck!" Zagreus hissed when Larenzo threw paper at his desk watching him. 

"Were you going to tell this or not?" Lorenzo demanded as Zagerus collected the file from the desk watching it about Aurora. "How dare you dig it without my permission!" Zagreus hissed in anger watching Lorenzo. 

"Oh Please save it. I was looking about Ian when I fucking found out about where Aurora family ties lie in!"  Lorenzo speaks watching Zagreus. "You will not go after her!" Lorenzo speaks while Zagerus stood up to watch his best friend. 

"Vincent close the door!" Zagreus demanded. Vincent nods his head walking outside the room and closing the door behind him. "What is wrong with you?" Lorenzo asked watching Zagreus. 

"Ian. Tell me about him," Zagreus asked as Lorenzo watched him. "He is Gonzela's One Priced Secret. He is His Son." Lorenzo speaks and Zagerus nods his head. He picks his dialing to someone. "Get In!" He asked hanging up the call. 

After a while door opens and Vincent walks inside watching the two. "File!" Zagreus asked Lorenzo while Lorenzo watched him in anger. He just threw the file to Vincent. "No words!" Zagreus ordered Vincent. "Oh, crap! He is mute," Lorenzo was frustrated now. 

Vincent just nods walking out leaving the two alone again. Zagreus crossed the table facing Lorenzo. "You will not utter a single word about her!" He threaten Lorenzo while Lorenzo just chuckled. "You knew all this time." He asked. 

"I knew as soon I stepped in Mafia. What makes you think Senior King will be so sweet to her while he is a cunning ruthless man? And she was after all promised to me." He speaks watched Lorenzo. "Ares will kill you as soon as he knows!" Lorenzo speaks in anger and frustration. 

"He will never know. I have made sure of that!" Zagerus smirks as Lorenzo eyes widen. "Are you helping him in his war so he can never save her?" Lorenzo's eyes widen while Zagerus just chuckled. 

"She is already in safe hands!" Zagreus just moved away walking towards the bookshelf like he was looking for something. "Ares is Machiavellian!" Lorenzo speaks as he felt the fear radiating around his body. " But you are playing ingenious!" Lorenzo speaks after thinking a while Zagerus finds what he was looking for over the shelf. She walked around and passed the thick book to Lorenzo. He takes the Thick rusty book and opens it finding King lineage. Ryan was just anyone, he was Aldford Azriel King another son. When Ryan aka Ryker was twelve he left the family cause he knew he never wanted a part of human blood in his hand. He ran and ran for his life away from his father. Aldford couldn't track him down so he thought he was dead and his family never mention him. Ryker turned Ryan and got a life for himself until Grandfather found him. Grandfather was determined to send him back to Kings when he learned Ryan had built a beautiful life for himself. He faked old age women as his mother, his wife Lilly, and Aurora were about to be born." Zagreus watched Lorenzo and smiled. "Let's just say Ares Azriel King has a baby sister that he never knew." 

Lorenzo's eyes widen and Zagerus chuckle. " Ares will be ending the mafia around the globe with my help and at last he will come for my life. I know he will come And he will never be able to do it!" 

"Cause Aurora has Aiden and Aiden your son!" Lorenzo mumbled with shock while Zagerus takes the seat. "Of course, I was about to crash that wedding of hers. She belong to me but another thing she didn't know was either way her life path met mine. The moment I saw her at the club I knew she won't be able to walk out. I made sure of that Mangus put forward the drink I wanted. I wanted her to bear my kid and she had it. But I never knew my stupid grandfather promised madison her safety from me."  Zagreus explain while Lorenzo chuckled taking the seat with shock written all over his face. 

"And I thought you were in love with her!" Lorenzo speaks with a scoff. "Oh, Pal! there are no such things as love. There is the transaction of benefits." Zagreus answered and Lorenzo watched him still not believing what he just heard. 

"All this time is just well-played strategy!" Lorenzo speaks as if he was still in shock. "I am protecting my legacy!"

"She is surrounded by our men. So even if Ares gets to know and make a move he will never be able to do it!" Lorenzo finally concludes and Zagrus smiled leaning to his chair like King.