Gratification

Chapter Seven London, Blessed Beep Club

Chapter Seven
London, Blessed Beep Club

Aurora got up from the bed strolling into the dark room looking for a bathroom when she found one. She steps inside still in her sleep not caring much to turn the lights on. The thunderstorms and rain did it for her. The glass walls covered the area like they weren't even there. Taking the inside the shower she turned it on and closed her eyes feeling the water rushing through her aching body. She was in her senses very much and relaxed as she rest her hands against the glass wall trying to hold herself from the moment she spent an hour ago.

The water felt like massager to her until the lights were turned on and she heard the glass door opening with someone presence behind her.

"You should have turned the lights on!" She heard the husky alluring voice hitting her eardrum which set her heart thumping loudly and sense of getting alive again eventually.

Rough yet soft hands came across her belly sensuously as she took long breath puffing her chest as she was preparing herself for something. His other hand came around her breasts mountain as he embraced her tightly in his arms and left feather-like kisses across her neck and shoulder.

Zagreus could feel her chest rising up and down against his arms as another one moved north and held her neck softly leaving wet kisses. The made him drenched like her.

"You will make me limp!"

"Oh, Peaches! I haven't got started yet." His husky voice hit her skin as he started placing wet kisses while sucking her skin making her breath ragged and uneven. Her other hand rested against the glass wall as she stood their feelings his touches and torcher over her skin.

"Aren't you a lover of darkness! You had me in darkness." Aurora asked while gasping suddenly feeling him press her bosom in his arms.

"I would love to have in light but It's not the time, Love!" Zagreus speaks as he bit her neck making her winch yet more sensitive to his touches.

"I haven't seen you!" Aurora speaks opening her eyes as the realization hits her.

He immediately turns her and claps his hands turning the lights off before Aurora could see him and claiming her lips. She gasped and pants against her wildly kiss and torcher of hands over her skin and body.

"You will when the time is right! Just remember this I will be there watching you and protecting you when every time you fall Peaches. But won't remember any of this. It was me who asked Vanessa to make this drink for my family tradition." He mumbled against her lips and bit it gently making her moan and have his moment to invade her mouth and explore every corner.

Zagreus slowly reach the tap to close the shower. Aurora immediately moved her hands to his smooth and thick and dense hair. He held her waist picking her up in his arms as she wrapped her legs around his torso and he walked into the bathroom.