Baby

Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

After Brook dropped the big news to Aurora and Madison. They looked for the trail but his major concern was that Aurora was pregnant. They would harm her.

He stepped around the mansion holding the muh of coffee in his hand when his gaze fell over the figure sitting near the pool. While stepping close he found Aurora sitting over the lounge chair while rubbing her baby bump lost in thought. He switched the light off and stepped towards her.

Aurora gazed at the moonlight when the empty chair beside her got filled. She glanced up finding Brooke sitting watching her. "You should be asleep!" He says observing her and then her baby bump.

"I barely have my sweet sleep!" She answers rubbing her baby bump as the movement of the baby makes her groan with happiness. "Oh!"

"Are you okay?" Brooke asked with concern as Aurora smiled nodding her head. "He is a lot active these days!" She grabbed his hand and placed it over her baby bump. Brooke chuckled as he felt the baby movements. "Indeed a active baby!" He smiled watching her.

She gave him a brief smile staring at the pool breaking her gaze off him while he kept staring. "I am sorry!" Brooke speaks as he breaks his stare and watches pool water. "I shouldn't have left without having a word with you." He speaks of his heart while Aurora smiles.

"We were kids. And your parents died that is enough explainer to me." She speaks like it wasn't a big deal for her. "No I meant to say I was idiot to fight without any reason with you when everything was perfectly fine between us." Brooke speaks as Aurora turned her head towards him.

"It's okay. I am over it now. I am going to be a mother and I can't keep moaning over my past broken relationships." She says flatly getting Brooke attention. He understood her words and nods his head.

"You know that his father is never coming back!" Brooke asked and Aurora nods her head. "He is never coming back. He died!" Aurora says making Brooke nod his head.

"I heard from dad you were getting married!" Aurora asked watching him and he nods his head. "I was supposed to marry you know who. Before she pulled of this Chaos!" Brooke speaks making Aurora eyes widen.

"You were about to marry my stepsister?" She asked him like it was statement of shock. Brooke smiled glancing at the floor and nodded his head.

"God saved me big time!" He replies shifting his back to Aurora while Aurora smiled. "You were about to be my brother in law."

"I am not!" He stated in defence making Aurora nod her head. "I denied the proposal when Ryan asked me to marry her. But then I remembered that was closest way I can stay with you!" Brooke stated and closed his eyes making Aurora froze on her spot.

"You know we can't go there!" She firmly said closing her friendly nature. "I know that!" Brooke stated watching her. "You have lot on plate right now. I would be happy to accompany you for this fight but at last it will be always your decision. Cause this just don't involve me and you but the baby also." He stated and gets up leaving her alone without any answer.

"We are never happening. I don't wanna walk on that same road."  She wonder as she gets up holding her bump and walking back to her bedroom.

Next Morning, Aurora walked into kitchen finding Brooke assisting Madison in breakfast. He looked like obident boy hearing all the lessons from Madison.

"Good Morning," she greets stepping inside the kitchen watching dry fruits cupcakes ready. "What's the occasion?" She asked as she takes the seat watching Brooke and Madison. "Just wanted to give you little treat," Madison smile making Aurora nod her head.

"You are going for trail documentation today?" Aurora asked Brooke. He stood watching no sign of happiness over her face. He just nods his head. "I was about to leave!" Madison watches Brooke in suprise and cut him off in middle of his sentence.

"You took off today!" She says and Brooke smiled. "He called me back!" Brooke says walking away leaving Madison and Aurora alone.

"You are rude to him." Madison watches Aurora while Aurora picked the cupcakes speaking. "World is worst!"

She eats while Madison watches her and Brooke walk past the kitchen. After breakfast Aurora walked in the garden holding her baby bump while Madison cut the fruits. She watched Aurora lost in deep thought since she returned back after the kidnapping. 'Did she met Zagerus?' Madison sometimes wondered watching but then if Aurora knew she wouldn't be here with them.

Madison placed everything nicely when Brooke joined her. "Is she fine?" Brooke asked taking fruit from the bowl and Madison nods negatively. "She wasn't like this before," Brooke observed Aurora.

Madison smiled watching him then Aurora. "She lost everything she had." She articulate when Aurora turned her way joined them in Lawn chair.

"Is She really pregnant?" Aurora asked and Brooke nods his. "She lost the baby last month in the accident." Brooke informed while Aurora watched him in shock.

"She deserves it after what she have done with people life's!" Brooke speaks flatly ignoring Aurora gaze over him.

"No mother deserve to lose her own baby!" Aurora whispered to herself but it was loud and clear for Madison and Brooke. Behind that stone wall everyone knew what lies!

"Did you see the doctor?" Brooke ignored the topic asking Aurora. "No, I hardly have time to go out!" Aurora replied with fear of getting kidnapped again.

"I will take you!" Brook speaks watching her. "Why?" Aurora asked him making him just watched her. "Cause you need to see one right now!" He stated flatly like be never asked about their future.

"I will come along!" Madison speaks in between ignoring the thick tension. Aurora nods her head and holds the arm of chair to get up when she winches in pain.

"Mom!" She cried unconsciously holding her belly as Madison and Brooke got up watching her in worry.

"Her water bag broke!" Madison says making Brooke eyes widen. Aurora winches in pain holding her belly.

"Just get the blue bag from the room and we can leave for the hospital!" Madison asked Brooke holding Aurora.

"Breath!" Madison asked Aurora as Brooke rushed to Madison.

"The Baby is on the way!" Madison says to Aurora while brushing her hair and giving her strength.

Next Update Soon!