Wedding

Chapter Two Amesbury, Boston,

Chapter Two
Amesbury, Boston,

Life is unpredictable!

"Where is the fuck, Athena?" Ryan bellowed furiously in the room, watching his PA and staff while Lilly stood beside him.

"Damn, she is supposed to be Aurora's maid of honor! Where the fuck is she?" Ryan angrily burst over his staff and the guards around. "Ryan!" Lilly walks, placing her hands over his shoulder to calm him down. "I will find her. You need to be with Aurora!" She converses in her melodious voice, and Ryan sighed when they hear loud, rushing heels.

Lilly departs away from Ryan, and his gaze fell on haphazard, chaotic, and late, Athena. "I am sorry!" She addresses standing, setting her open blond hair, and Camilla walks behind her, observing them mutely. Ryan was about to ferociously burst at them when Lilly placed her hand over his chest.

He pulls Lilly's hands away, and she sighed. "Aurora likes everything perfect, and you are ten minutes late. Do you have any fucking idea, it's my daughter's wedding?" He explodes over Athena.

"She is your daughter, too!" Camillacry out from behind Athena, holding her daughter. "Do you want me to prove it!" Ryan sibilated, and Camilla shut her mouth. Athena's eyes enlarge as she swaps the looks between her father and mother.

"You aren't my daughter & maid of honor. Lilly gets Aurora's best friend, Vanessa, Maid of Honor. These two aren't spoiling my baby girl's wedding." Ryan hissed, walking out of the room and Lilly tailed behind him leaving the mother and daughter forsaken.

"What was that, Mom? Who is my father?" Athena demanded to fill out the commotion, shifting towards her mother. Camilla rolls her eyes and discusses.

"You aren't Ryan's daughter. I kept it hidden for twenty-five years until that Kensington man showed up last night. He was threatening me to leave Ryan and Ryan overhead for the conversation. But don't worry, you will have the inheritance of Linnaeus. After all, I played my role of victim very well." Camilla smirks and Athena lamented, throwing the Maid of Honor Bouquet into the trash.

"This so-called Perfect wedding is already crashing," Athena smirks and takes off the dress, changing it into jeans and T-shirts.

Bride Room

"Do I look perfect?" Aurora turns towards Vanessa radiating and gleaming. Vanessa giggles and holds Aurora's shoulder. "As perfect as always! This wedding is going to be perfect!"

"I like perfect!" Aurora grins, shifting towards the mirror. The room door opens and Lilly walks inside along with Ryan alongside her, beaming, glancing at Aurora.

"How do I look?" Aurora demanded and Ryan chuckled, stepping near her, holding her by the shoulder, and glimpsing at her in the mirror.

"Bride!" He speaks, making Lilly smile and hold Vanessa by the shoulder, and whispered. "You are going to be the Maid of Honour!" Lilly articulates and Vanessa looks at her in bewilderment but nods her head, eventually.