7.6 ∣ finally awakon

ابدأ من البداية

The cold air that hit her in the face when she walked into the empty kitchen felt like a funeral.

It took her a moment to take a moment to look around at the rustic kitchen where she grew up, considering everything her mother had told her within the walls of this house when she was growing up.

In the kitchen there was a younger Y/n; she was around the age of eight and had just walked in. As she stood in Regulus' room for the first time, she was holding a book that she had found in her brother's room when she had stepped foot in it for the first time.

"Where did you get that?" Walburga tried to look up from the news clipping watching her as if she were examining an ant through a magnifying glass.

"I found this in Regulus' room, mother" She truthfully said, "His room is nic-"

"Get out of there," Walburga shouted, slamming the clipping against the wooden table and slamming the clipping down onto the floor.

The sound of the paper hitting the table, together with her hand resting on top of it, sent Y/N to flutter at the sight of the paper slamming against the table.

Her mother's willingness to keep her out of Regulus' room made her nod, as she was worried about the safety of her children. Walburga was glaring over at Y/n with a look likely to cause crows to hide in the trees while he said, "Put it back.".

"Now!" Her voice was raised as she threw the paper over to Y/n. The paper almost struck the girl but drifted off onto the floor as not enough wind carried it to the ground. The last thing Y/n did before she left the kitchen was to put her head down and walk out.

Y/n stood in the kitchen, staring off into the distance. She stared at the same spot where her mother used to sit every day until she had to go to the ministry. She blinks away from there and makes it over to the wine refrigerator, gets a wine glass from there and pours herself a glass of red wine.

After a moment of silence in the kitchen, she took a sip of the bitter burgundy liquid and took a deep breath. There was a creaking sound as the door swung open in the silence.

Her wand was retrieved from the pocket of her jumper as she grabbed it. Y/N placed her wine on the table and began to drink it.

Taking her time to make her way towards the door and standing at the doorway, she slowly stepped out and made her way towards the door. It seemed that Y/n had heard Y/n, but as Grace and Theodore both heard the nose at the same time, she let out a sigh of relief. Seeing them walk through the door, she let out a sigh of relief.

At the door stood Harry, Ron, and Hermione all three of them dressed in clothes that were completely different from the ones they wore at the wedding. Her shoulders dropped slightly as she sighed, and she let out a soft sigh.

In a matter of seconds, Y/N walked over to Harry and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck. He didn't hesitate to press his hand firmly against her back, holding on tight to her.

Y/n placed her head on Harry's shoulder, her hand going through his hair as she held him close to her, keeping his head on her shoulder.

Trying to forget about Andromeda's statement, she breathed out waves across her body, trying to calm down as his touch went through her.

As they settled down in the living room, Y/N brought blankets for Ron and Hermione downstairs since the other rooms were not clean, making them think Kreacher's disappearance may be connected to the other rooms, rather than the living room.

In the midst of their conversation, she took a seat next to Harry and listened in.

Hermione told the three people who were unaware that anything had happened to her: "Death eaters attacked us in the cafe," she said to them. She was wearing a grey pullover and a black jacket with black pants underneath.