Rimuru X Kingdom Heart . . . Part 2

Start from the beginning

He heard . . . .something . . .

a voice . . . .

calling for him . . .

Before he know it, he was back . . .then he noticed something in his right hand .

then he noticed something in his right hand

Rimuru: huh? 

Aqua: a keyblade? 

Rimuru: my . . .keyblade?

 - - - - -- - 

???: ahahahaah what a surprise, to think that slime could wield a keyblade, watching him was a good idea after .

Said a figure as in black coat as he watched the slime from the distance, and he wasn't alone .

???: you seam to be having fun huh . 

the other one was a tall man in long crimson hair . . .yes this was Guy Crimson .

???: oh~ coming to see little old me?

Guy: of course . . .and it's seem that those . . heartless has begin . . .and that slime has . . what was it called again? oh yes a keyblade.  .. 

???: hahahah oh Guy, it's only the beginning .

See . . .those two had some sort of agreement . . .and a little game, and being the person who always looks for something new and interesting, Guy of course agreed to have this . . . .little "game" with the black coated figure, and for some reason, the two sort of became . .. "friends" well don't look to much into it .

 - - - -- -

Back to our heroes . . .

The slime and and the keyblade master fought the not heartless ogress, Rimuru, though not as skilled as Aqua, he still did pretty well thanks to the lessons he got from her .

As they fight, the slime tried to use his magic, but for some reason, he can't, he was confused on why he can't? . . .is it because of the keyblade? 

{Great Sage: notice perhaps master could use spells individual Aqua uses, considering he also has a keyblade as well }

Rimuru: worth a try .

He remember watching her preforming her magic, and even told him some the spells, he point his keyblade and chant .

Rimuru: thundara !

He used the second tier of thunder magic, but unlike the one Aqua uses, his thunder was.  .. .not only more powerful, but it was black in color . . . according to great sage, his magic skills ,and keyblade magic somehow merged together . . . well in a way that was . .. interesting , perhaps he could get new spells or new combination of magical attacks .

Anyway now back to the fight, both keyblade users pushed back the heartless ogres, as they knocked them down, the heartless came out, and Aqua quickly took care of it, freeing the ogress .

Now being free for the heartless's control, they fall unconscious, both warriors sigh in relief, the slime decided to take the ogres back with him, as he wanted to know their story, on their way back he heard Aqua calling him .

Aqua: Rimuru .

Rimuru: yes? 

Aqua: we need to talk .

The slime nodes knowing exactly what the topic is about .

from far in the distance . . . 

???: hahahaha interesting looks like the "game"   has finally began .

beside him was a female who was also in black coat .

???2: fufufu~ how interesting you are my dear Rimuru Tempest .

???: I know right? . . .I can't wait to see what our dear slime has more in store for us hahahah.

???2: oh I can't wait to see more of him~

???: ( my oh my looks like our dear keyblade master will have a rival in the future hahahaah wonder who will steal his heart hehehehehe )

- - - -- - 

And yes before you ask Aqua will have a love rival,  just for the sake of drama and shenanigan, and interesting to see Aqua . . . .jealous .

- - - - --

And here's a little bonus . . .

They keybalde master was walking around Tempest until she saw Ultima .

Aqua: hello Ultima .

Ultima: oh Aqua-sama, hi .

Aqua: have you seen Sora and Riku?

Ulitma: last time I saw them they were with Veldora in the labyrinth, something about teaching them secret techniques or something .

Aqua: oh I see . . .

3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Aqua: WAIT ! 

She went . . .{ FAST AS F***** BOI }  towards the labyrinth, the demoness was confused before she shrugged and went her way .

Meanwhile Rimuru was in his office, before he heard a scream . . .he shrugged it off and continue his work . . . . yup nothing weird to worry about .

- - - - -- 

Hope you enjoyed PEACE !

SAMXDEMON IS OUT !!!