The sound of a gunshot ring through my ears, making my head pound. My vision is blurry. I hear the vibrations of a familiar voice. I gulp and sit up from the ground I didn't even know I was on. I took a second to let my eye sight set it and adjust.
I see Aryia standing over me. He puts his hand out to help me up.
     "When did you get here?" I grab his hand and he pulls me up onto my feet.
     "As soon as I heard that guy yell. I got here once that other guy was about to pull the trigger. Thankfully I scared them off after almost killing Jason." Aryia grins and places his hand on my shoulder. I chuckle and look at my feet for a second before tasting a metallic taste. I reach my hand up and touch my lips. That son of a bitch cut my lip.
     "Yeah. He got you good didn't he? Right on the corner of your mouth." Aryia jokes and points at it. I chuckle once again and feel a small pinch of pain from laughing but I ignore it.
     "Anyways, I should probably take you home and clean you up before sending you off on your way." Aryia glances at my motorcycle then back at me.
     "Yeah." I look at my motorcycle as well.
"Well then, hop on your motorcycle and lets go." I nod and me and Aryia head towards are vehicles.

[At Aryia's House]

     "I thought you lived with Brennan and the others?" I ask as we walk into Aryia's living room.
     "I did. Til you moved out. Decided it was probably time I moved out too. Don't worry though, I live close to the others." Aryia throws his keys on the counter.
     "Good. I would've forced your ass back there." I joke.
"If you could even get my ass through the door." Aryia jokes back, basically calling me weak.
     "Hey! I could beat your ass if I really wanted to!" I playfully punch his shoulder.
     "Yeah right! Now go take your shower, you dumbass." Aryia playfully shoves me, laughing. I laugh as I stumble over to the doorway to the bathroom.

[Later]

     I walk out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around my hips, my v-line barely showing. I tilt my head down and use the towel in my hand to dry my hair. Aryia walks back into the house with a pile of clothes in his hand. Aryia kicks the door closed and walks towards me.
     "Your gonna have one hell of a time with those cuts." Aryia grins. I let out a small, short laugh.
     "Already am." Aryia takes the towel from my hands and replaces it with the pile of clothes in his hand.
     "Got those from the Panic' house." Aryia pats the pile of clothes then throws the towel in the laundry room.
     "Damn, You don't even refer to them as our friends!" Aryia smiles a bit.
     "I do. Just, the Panics sounded better to use. Especially how you came up with that name." I smile and stare at the pile of clothes.
     "Not gonna lie, you basically held that group together. Matter of fact, you ran that group. You were more of a leader than Brennan. You got more recruits, rigged our vehicles, pick a plan for all of us." I chuckle and walk into the bathroom again.
     "I'm really not a leader Aryia." I say calmly, putting on my jeans and attaching a chain to them.
"But you are though. You really are." I shake my head as a smile splits my face.
"Matter of fact, you got griffin to join too." I look up at Aryia instantly.
     "Griffin joined?!" Aryia chuckles and nods. I laugh a bit, shaking my head.
     "Never thought I'd see Griffin in a gang." I say, putting on my belt.
     "I know right." Aryia looks out the window, zoning out. I lean down and grab the shirt Aryia gave me and put it on. I look up at Aryia who's still zoned out.
     "Uh," I start, getting fixated on what to say. I pause,
      "Can you not tell anyone that I'm here?" Aryia looks at me with a blank expression.
     "I mean not here, I mean don't tell them I'm out of the-"
     "I knew what you meant Sammy." Aryia says finally. I let out a breathe of relief.
     "I won't tell. I promise." Aryia smiles at me. I smile back and walk out of the bathroom.
     "I probably should head back."
     "Yeah." We both just look at each other, letting the feeling of being with an old friend set in.
     "Before you do though, I got something for you." Aryia moves away from the couch and goes into his bedroom.
     "Katrina was gonna give these to you before you left but, you know." Aryia walks back in the living room with a leather jacket and a black and a maroon beanie. I stare at those things in awe.
     "Here. It's yours." Aryia hands the leather jacket to me first. I hold it up, looking at the front which hand a patch sewn on to it that said "Golbach". It also had a bunch of patches sewn on the sleeves. Some said, "TOXIC", "DANGER", "Troublemaker", "KillShot", etc, and my arm tattoo turned into a patch. I look on the back which had a biohazard symbol with a skull in the middle of it with the words "WESTSIDE" on top and "PANICS" on the bottom.
     "Holy shit! This is f*cking awesome!!" I laugh. Aryia smiles.
     "C'mon! Try it on!" Aryia insists. I grin and put it on. It fits like a glove. I smile at how awesome I feel. Aryia grabs my black beanie and puts it on me.
     "Now you look like a badass." Aryia smacks my shoulder playfully. I grin and grab my other beanie, stuffing it in the inside pockets of my leather jacket. Aryia heads to the bathroom and grabs my phone, my keys, my switch blade, my lighter, and my pack of cigarettes and hands them to me.
"Thanks Ari."
"No problem. Now go you slow poke!" Aryia jokes once again. I smile and leave his house, heading straight to my motorcycle. I swiftly put my gloves on and hop on it. I kick the kickstand up and start my motorcycle. Aryia walks out to his porch and waves me goodbye before I head off, back to the bunker.

{A/N: I'm not kidding, this took all day to write😭 and yes, I did change Sam's gang name to The Panics'. It sounded better then the Dazes' tbh.}