"Oh. Well, good job, Y/N!" Uraraka gave her a smile which Y/N reacted with a nod. "Let's head back to the dorms together!"

"Alright."

"..."

"..."

"..."

The two continued walking through the streets in silence. Strange silence. Usually, Uraraka would've already bubbled up a conversation, but a thought in her mind kept her attention still.

"Hey, uh, Y/N?" Uraraka spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Yes?"

"Do you... do you feel bad when you fight criminals...?" Y/N glanced at her, curiously before looking away.

"No." Y/N answered bluntly. Uraraka eyes trailed to the ground. She couldn't stop thinking about her encounter with that one villain during the attack in the forest. The blonde haired one who attacked Tsu and her. 

That girl... she was a villain, but... she was still human too. Uraraka has no idea what life she had to make her become one, so can she really call her a villain? Is it wrong to think this way?

"But..." Uraraka looked up, looking at the girl beside her who was staring at the sky. "I do believe that they have their reasons. For being the way they are. There's a clear difference between being a criminal and a villain."

Uraraka eyes widened in interest.

"A criminal is a scumbag who kills and harms people for no good reason."

"And a villain?" Y/N looked at her, her eyes stern but subtle. Her head was tilted slightly as her monotone voice spoke up.

"A VILLAIN IS A HERO WHO BELIEVES THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT IS TO HURT PEOPLE."

Uraraka felt a breeze run through her hair as she looked at Y/N with widened eyes. The monotone girl's words rang in her head.

"No one really knows about anyone's life, they just see. And they assume. Assumptions can be misleading and irritating. Of course, don't forgive them so easily, they've still harmed innocent people. But don't forget behind every facade is a mark of pain. Some just more than others."

Uraraka paused as she took it in. Y/N thought just like her, but the way she put it seemed some wise. Uraraka blushed and smiled.

"You're so smart, Y/N!"

"You think so?"

"Yeah! Sorry for bringing up all this deep stuff!" The chocolate haired girl apologized, linking her arm to Y/N's. "Come on, let's go get some food."

Y/N perked.

"Really?"

"Uh huh! And I know the perfect place to go!" Uraraka blushed at Y/N's brightened up face at the thought of food.

This girl... Y/N...

She was so special...

9:36 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. Dorms - Class 1-A Dorms - Lounge

"It's love! You're in love!"

Uraraka's face burst into red at those words.

"L-L-L-Love?!"

Yep. The girls of Class 1-A, excluding Y/N, were chilling in the lounge, talking about their special moves. Uraraka seemed distracted, so the girls asked her about it. When she told them that her heart's been acting weird lately, Mina's first conclusion was love.

"W-W-W-W-W-Wha?!! N-N-No way!! I-It's not like that!!" Uraraka denied, her face heating up at the thought of her being in love.

"Ooh! Is it Midoriya?! Or is it Iida?!" Uraraka held her red face.

"N-N-No, it's not like that! I'm just friends with them!"

"Ohhh! So you swing a different way, huh? Is it Y/N, then?"

"Ooh, good guess! You do hang around with Y/N a lot, don't you?" Hagakure joined in, making Uraraka's face flare up even higher.

"N-N-N-N-No!! I-I-I-It's not... it's not...!" The girl hides her red face with her hands as she started to float, denying all of those ideas.

"Guys, leave Uraraka alone, kero." Tsu speaks up, looking up at the floating brown haired girl in the sky.

"Yeah, don't pry into her love life." Momo added on. "Now I'm going to bed, don't cause any trouble."

"Okay, fine..." 

Uraraka lifted her hands from her face when she heard the sound of swipe outside the window.

Down below was Y/N, slicing her ax in different ways, gracefully and swiftly. She stood up straight, trying to fix her stance. Her shiny metallic arms glistened in the moonlight as she practiced her hardest. A tiny smile spread across her face as she perfected a move.

Uraraka's eyes glistened from above as she watched upside down from the window.

Did she see Y/N that way? Was she in love with her...?

No. Right now, she has to focus on passing this hero test.

Because that's what Y/N would do.