1

Lucy POV:
Instagram

Lucy_T: Game ready

Lucy_T: Game ready. Come on Boys 💙💙

I'm ready and just waiting for Amelia to come pick me up to take me to watch Chelsea play. They're playing West Ham today. I've managed to get really good seats right near the tunnel so I can see them come out. Amelia arrives and we head straight off as I like to watch them warm up and get the best experience. It's only about a 25 minute drive so we get inside, to get our snacks and drinks.

"Let's go find our seats" Amelia says as we walk towards the seating. We sit down and the view is amazing, I can't believe the seats we managed to get.
The players come on to the pitch to warm up and all of a sudden I feel eyes on me, I look around and see the most beautiful pair of brown eyes looking this way. I smile gingerly as I highly doubt THE Mason Mount is looking at me but I smile as I don't want to be rude if he is. "You've so pulled" Amelia says to me laughing. "He obviously wasn't looking at me, he wouldn't, I mean he could get any girl he wants." She just rolls her eyes at me. From now on my eyes keep searching for number 19.

Mason POV:
Im warming up and the most beautiful girl gets my attention. I look up at her as she looks at me and smiles gingerly, I think she was being polite, she looked doubtful that it was her I was looking at. "Oi Mount what's got you so distracted?" Ben gets my attention. "I think I may have just seen the most beautiful girl in the world" I say to him. He laughs then says to me "Let's save distractions until after the game. You've got a best friend to beat, remember."
We are playing West Ham, our games against them are always good as my best friend Declan plays for them.
As we finish our conversation and we walk back towards the tunnel I see Dec, "Good luck Mase, Don't let the girl you were staring at distract you too much" he says to me laughing, he knows me so well and notices everything, as we do our pre match hand shake, "Good luck Ricey, We'll talk about that later bro."
Once we're lined up in that tunnel we don't communicate like the best friends we are until the final whistle blows. We play the game, giving it our all, the final score ends 2-2 both Dec and I scored for our teams.
Now the match is finished Dec and I run up to each other and have our after match hug, everyone takes the piss out of us but he's my brother, best friends from 6 years old. "Let's see this girl then bro" Dec says to me, I look around and see her laughing with her friend, she's so beautiful, her smile is contagious as I find myself smiling with her.
We walk over to where they are and I take my Chelsea top off and find a pen. I write 'Thanks for the support beautiful. From Mason Mount (19)❤️' its so unlike me to finish it with a heart. I usually sign everything with my name and shirt number but I put the heart. As I hand it to her I say "You are so beautiful. DM me." She grins at me saying "thank you, yeah I think I just might" I walk off leaving her with a wink.
Lucy POV:
I read the shirt 'thanks for the support beautiful' I just stare at that sentence, coming back to reality from the fact THE Mason Mount just called me beautiful, told me to message him and winked at me. "Omg Lucy, he remembered you from before the match" Amelia says excitingly. "I know Amy, it's so crazy. I think I'll message him later" I say and we both get our stuff together and head back to the car.
Amelia drops me off home, she's going on holiday for 4 weeks tomorrow, she's travelling a few counties, so I'm left alone for the next 4 weeks.
Once I've eaten and ready for bed, I put greys anatomy on, I open instagram and create a message to Mason.
DM to Masonmount: Hey, it's Lucy from the match. Thank you so much for the signed shirt. It was amazing watching you play today. Hope you have a great night x

I end it with a kiss, I doubt he'll reply. He's probably forgotten about me, but I can't get them eyes out of my mind. I'm currently staring at the signed message on the shirt he's given me. About 15 minutes later my phone pings. A DM it's a reply from Mason.
DM From Masonmount: Hi, I've been waiting for your message. I'm glad you've enjoyed the match. I'd love to get to know you more if that's okay with you? X

He's replied, I can't actually believe it. We spend the evening messaging each other, getting to know each other better soon it's 12:30am so I say goodnight and head to bed, with the beautiful brown eyed boy on my mind.