Idea's Page .

Hello to every one of you Rimuru fans out there and love his crossover like I do .

This is where I put my ideas that I may or may not do . . .but how knows what in the future , I will also put your ideas as well dear readers . .  so expect this page to get changed every once in a while , so be sure to check it sometimes . . . .now . . 

Here are some of Ideas. . .as well as suggestion from some of the readers:

Rimuru x Gate: ( this could be interesting to see their worlds meet . . .or Rimuru meeting a certain goddess ) .

Rimuru x Kingdom Hearts: (Keyblade Tempest) one day Rimuru sound a blue hared woman with three children laying unconscious , he took them in  . .and found about their weird weapon . 

And yes this idea is Rimuru x Aqua with the 9 years old Sora, Riku, and Kairi as their adopted kids . Another idea/reaction could be Tensure characters as Keyblade weirds or seeker of darkens

Rimuru x Monster Hunter: ( The Emperors of Tempest ) Rimuru & Veldora Tempest meeting the Elder dragon of storm Amatsu . . . .and now the hunters had to deal with not one . . .not two .  .but three overlord who control the storms .

Rimuru x Azure Lane: ( The Slime Commander ) The Azure Lane got a new commander . . .and to the shipgirl's surprise . . . . .he's a slime . 

Another Idea/Reaction . . . . The Tensura female as shipgirls . Another idea , the famales of Tensura in Azura Lane as shipgirls, with their own faction, with Rimuru as their commander .

Rimuru x Dynasty Warriors: (Slime Dynasty ) Zhou Youn was half dead . . he thought this was his end, but he was saved by a certain silver hair god, to repay this dept he choose to stay and serve that god . ( honestly not sure what to chose as his servants , beside Zhuo Youn , and who to ship him with . . but eh , oh well ) .

Rimuru x Warriors Orochi: (Warriors Tensura) with the threat  of Greak, Nurse gods, with Orochi on top of it, out heroes need some help . . .. and it come, in a form of  . . . . slime .

Rimuru x RWBY: ( The slime huntsmen ) Beacean Academy has a new teacher, and this one seems . . .  .interesting . 

Another idea: in the world of Reamnent, there was multibale kingdoms . . . but a new one rise, one that unlike the other kingdoms, has their our special tech, dust, and so on, less racisms towards non-human races, and has his own academy that put Ozpin's to shame, being lead by the headmaster Rimuru Tempest. 

Rimuru x Fullmetal Alchemist: ( Fullmetal Tensura ) Edward and his Alphonse were on their journey to find the philosopher stone . . . .on their way they met a weird alchemist, with strange alchemy they have never seen .

Rimuru x Destiny: OK this could have different paths,  for one: where our Boi troll the guardians .

Another idea: ( slime of the witch ) The witch of lies sensed a strange energy,  and when she checked, she found Rimuru and his twin sister Ciel unconscious,  she took them .

Another idea: Atheon found her self destroyed, in a strange world, but professor Ciel and her husband Rimuru saved her, now she live with them, and discover this new world.

Rimuru x fairy tail: our slime visit Earthland and join the guild of Fairy tail .

Another idea: the demon lords arrive in Earthland, and make their own guild.

Rimuru x The beginning after the end: Rimuru arrive in a new world and meet an interesting prince.

Rimuru x dragon ball: Rimuru was moving from world to world,  until he accidentally bumped into a purple cat, one thing leads to another, and now he had to deal with alien race that love fighting.

Rimuru x Avatar the last air bender: team Avatar found a strange storm that appeared out of nowhere, when it was gone, the found... a slime?

Another idea/reaction: Tensura characters as benders

Rimuru x Naruto Shippoden: instead of Jeraya sensei,  Naruto was trained by another teacher,  a strong and talented,  but unknown ninja from the famous and unknown Tempest clan .

Rimuru x Infinite Stratos: Tabane and her friend Ciel,  started the I.S and Rimuru, Ciel's twin is now the second male to pilot I.S next to Ichika.

Rimuru x Epic Seven: ( did you that ES did a collaboration with that time I got reincarnated as a slime , and oh ES is mobile game if you guys don't know) Yuffine,  an innocent and young dragon was running away from dragon hunters, and just as she about to meet her end, someone saved, a mysterious silver hair boy? Thanks to this , our dragoness found her  . . . Onii-chan. ( I may ship Rimuru with Luna aka Yuffine's older sister) .

Rimuru x Final Fantasy VII: Cloud wasn't the only childhood friend of Tifa,  she another one by the name of Rimuru,  but he disappeared,  and she hasn't heard from him ever since,  but one day during a mission,  her friend finally showed up,  and . . . Why does he have a dragon with him!?

Rimuru x Trails of cold steel: Thurs Military academy got a new instructor, and none other than our fav slime, another idea that he would be a new student to join class VII .

Another idea, Rean in the world of Tensura . . . this idea could go different routes, one where he join the Jura-Tempest side, or the second where he became a hero, or maybe three he got prementintly  in his ogre form, and became a demon lord .

Rimuru x Legend Of Zelda: Ocarena of Slime: the hero of time meet an interesting person on his long journey.

Well we could also put our boi in the different Zelda timelines, either be there to help link . . .or just chilling and troll both Ganandorf and goddess Helyia what do you all think?

Tensura Kart Races: just a random and crazy idea, but the characters of tensura as kart racers, they race to win the trophies and earn the title of the cardinal world's champion .

Rimuru x BlazeBlue: NOL was creating a new weapon that will surpass all the living weapons, and with and new items they found, they begin . . . only to have . . .a slime? but little did they know . . this slime will shack the world . . .more so than the black beast itself .

Another idea: instead of Rachel & Jupei, Ragna was saved and trained by none other than Rimuru Tempest one the heroes who stopped the black beast .

Rimuru x Justice League: simple the justice league got a new hero, and it's our slime boi, another idea would be Rimuru simplely came to their world and troll both heroes and villains .     

That's for now.  .. and again if I had any new ideas , or if you my dears had any interesting one , I will update this page . . .again be sure to check it every once in a while hehehehe .